Wednesday 27 November 2013

Was awaken early in the morning to be mom's chauffeur for the whole day x.x

Now feeling extremely sleepy.Going to be an early night for me tonight.

-

I was at Kepong and every time if anyone ask me: Lunch makan (eat) where? I can just think of this place. BRILLIANT Nasi Lemak House because I'm a sucker (apology for the language :P) for Pork Rendang Nasi Lemak.

I was introduced to this place by one of my high school buddy who works in Kepong. 

Ever since my first Pork Rendang Nasi Lemak experience there, that's the only thing that popped into my head when it comes to food in Kepong.



This Nasi Lemak with Pork Rendang cost RM8.20 which I think is pretty reasonable. I like pork dishes but I dislike pork cooked in a way that the pork turn out to be chewy rubber type. The other thing that totally turns me off is when I found pork hair still attached to the skin =/ Sounds horrible, right? I've experienced that before and the sight of it was rooted deep in my head although I can't remember where I experienced it anymore.

This pork rendang is no where unpleasant like I mentioned above. The pork texture is cooked in a way that it's easily chewable and just a tad bit soft. The rendang is also not spicy, which I like because I'm a lousy Malaysian that can't take spicy food ;P 

The other thing I'm particular about in a Nasi Lemak is the cucumber. I never like soggy and soft cucumbers. I only like the crunchy ones. That's why I usually only like the Japanese Cucumber instead of the normal cucumber but this one taste fresh. So, it's all good. :)




My mom and aunt ordered this Nasi Lemak with 2 Combination Dishes and an additional rice to be shared together. The Nasi Lemak with 2 Combinations cost RM11.80 and the additional white rice cost RM1.20. Nasi lemak (coconut rice) would cost RM1.50. they ordered Squid Stuffed with minced Pork and Prawn + Pork Rendang. I did not try it but it looks delicious nevertheless.

To be honest, it does not make much difference if you ordered Nasi Lemak with 2 Combination Dishes and a rice compare to if you order 2 Nasi Lemak with a Combination. It only cost about 70 cents difference per person and you only get a person's portion of cucumber, egg, anchovies and peanuts.

Anyway, I should really try out the other combinations next time although it's hard to resist the Pork Rendang.


Here are some of the dishes you can choose to go with the nasi lemak.. All looks delicious, don't they?

Take a visit there for a meal and you won't regret about the food. :)

The branch I visited:
10, Jalan Metro Perdana 8,
Taman Usahawan Kepong,
52100 Kepong, Selangor.
03-6242 8925

Other branches:
Kuchai Lama
No.57, Jalan Kuchai Maju 1, Kuchai Entrepreneur Park, Off Jalan Kuchai Lama, Kuala Lumpur, 58200 
03-7972 6896
Kota Damansara
No.25, Jalan PJU 5/10, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, Selangor, 47810 
03-6150 6998
Puchong
No.2-G, Jalan Puteri 1/2, Bandar Puteri, Puchong, Selangor, 47100 
03-8066 2345

Their facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/brilliantnasilemakhouse

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment