Tuesday 18 November 2014

Are you a fan of L'Oreal Paris Beauty Products? Most of us are bound to have bought or used a L'Oreal Paris Beauty Proucts in a way or another! 

For myself, I  have recently bought the Total Repair 5 Damage Eraser Leave-on Oil Serum! I apply it on my hair after blow dry for the magic to work. Love how it doesn't feel oily or even make my hair look oily! Instead, it gives a healthy glow~ <3


Anyway, I'm not going to write a review about this oil serum but instead, on how shopping for L'Oreal Paris Beauty can win you a grand prize which is a car worth more than RM100,000! If not, there's always the weekly prize worth RM7,500 in total or daily prizes of a hamper worth RM100!


L'Oreal is being all secretive like a Santa! They have not reveal the grand prize but just mention that the car will be worth over RM100,000! The weekly prize is also a mystery! A prize will be revealed each week on the L'Oreal Paris Facebook page while daily winners can look forward to a L'Oreal Paris Hamper worth over RM100 each!

All these secrets just made winning more exciting! After all, Christmas is approaching soon!


Are you excited yet? Can't wait to shop, I know! So here's what you need to do! It is actually quite simple! Go to http://www.lorealbeautycountdown.com.my/ and follow the directions below;

1.Spend over RM20 on L'Oréal Paris products.
2.Upload a photo of your receipt.
3. Answer the question on the page. (the question is really simple! I'm sure all of you knows the right answer!)
4. Shop more to increase your chances of winning!

Remember to sign-up to keep track of all your entries!

I'm off to stock up on all my LO'real Paris Beauty Products now!!

Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment