Monday 17 November 2014

I've been talking about either foodie or beauty in every post but it is going to be special this time!

Today, it's going to be a foodie beauty post! Well, sort of. Haha.

I've just received a parcel in my postbox filled with Milky goodies! It's the Yoko Body & Hair Care Essentials! I've always love milky body and hair care products because they leave my skin feeling so supple like a baby's and smells just like a baby after bath! Haha.



So, what's in the parcel? I've got.. the Yoko Milk Body Lotion, Yoko Hair Spa Milky Rich, Yoko Body Butter Cream Milk Protein and Yoko Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath!


I'm sure most girls have trouble maintaining their hair in tip top silky smooth condition when we are always visiting saloon to colour / rebond / perm our hair. Especially having long hair, I have to admit that they make me feel very 'sien' sometimes. Lazy to wash my long hair, apply all sort of hair care products and worst of all, after doing all these, the damaged and frizzy condition maintain. Every girl hates bad hair. Tell me who doesn't.

YOKO Hair Spa Milky Rich 200ml (RM42) - A unique blended treatment with triple benefits from Milk Protein, coconut Oil, and Argan Oil to boost up beauty shine hair. 

During shower, I always wash my hair first because after my hair wash, I would need to apply conditioner and leave it for a while. I have been using YOKO Hair Spa Milky Rich as hair mask and also as hair conditioner. As hair mask, I apply it throughout my hair especially at the end and then wrap them up with a warm wet towel for about 10 minutes before rinsing off. As hair conditioner, I apply it the same way, clip up my hair and left it on for some short few minutes until I'm done cleansing my body before rinsing it off.


 My verdict, my hair feel really smooth but not oily. I do not get itchy scalp compare to other conditioners. (Yea, I dislike most conditioners because they leave my scalp feeling oily after that =/) The best thing is, I need not apply any oil on my hair after that too~ Less work and better results! Love it!

The hair spa has a tint of milky fragrant but does not linger after hair wash.


YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath 250g (RM20) - exfoliates and nourishes skin with Vitamin E, Milk Protein, with natural salt benefits. Removes dirt deposits and dead skin cells from your body, giving you a new radiant skin after shower.

While my hair is absorbing the nutrition in YOKO Hair Spa Milky Rich, I have ample time to enjoy a mini scrub session using YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath! How do you use it? Scoop up some of the scrub and apply it my palm. Rub both hands together to spread out the paste. Then gently rub in circular motion on wet skin! Once done on whole body, leave it on for 3 minutes to let it work it's magic and rinse off with clean water afterwards!


Scrubs usually leaves a greasy residue and need to be cleansed off with body wash but not YOKO Spa Milk Salt Shower Bath. Skin feels smooth and supple after that with a very clean feeling!

I absolutely love the scent during the process! It smells just like butter and sugar spread on breads my aunt used to prepare for me as breakfast! The scent left me feeling super relaxed, exactly like during a spa treatment.

 

After cleansing my skin, it's time to apply some good nutrition to it!

YOKO Milky Body Lotion 400ml (RM35)  - a non-greasy formula body lotion enriches with Milk Protein and Vitamin B3 for nourishing and moisturizing skin, Vitamin E and Licorice extract for smoother, lighter, more supple and healthier looking skin!


Just need to pump a little bit for each area. I apply this during daytime after shower by rubbing them on my skin and then gently massage until they are fully absorbed. Scent is really light and my skin absorbs them really well. It does not leave an oily feeling but left skin feeling soft and supple. ^^ No more dry and rough skin!


After shower and before bedtime, it's time to apply YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protein to pamper my skin!

YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protein 200g (RM30) - rich cream with fast absorbing is the key of it to retain skin moisture to combat wrinkles, brighten your skin and improve  skin condition for softer and smoother effects! Milk Protein, Aloe Vera extract and Chamomile extracts are used to create the exclusive body cream!


The YOKO Body Butter Cream Milk Protein has a thicker cream texture compare to the lotion but it does not compromise on the absorption. I can still feel the cream on my skin after massaging but as time pass, they will get absorbed into the skin. Do not need to be greedy because just by scooping a small amount as small as your little finger, it will be sufficient for a wide surface.

I have tried the products for more than 1 week and I felt that it gives sufficient nutrition goodness to my hair and skin to maintain in a good condition and gives a healthy glow! Also, the price is really affordable for a whole set! Only RM127 and they will last you for a long period of time! <3

It is important to maintain our skin and hair condition all the time and not wait until they look troubled because maintaining good skin and hair is easier to repair damaged skin and hair!

You can order Yoko Milky goodies fuss free from Natta Cosme online website and they will be sent to your doorstep in no time! ^^ One of the reason why I love shopping online!

Oh! also please include the promotion code LOVEYOKO during checkout to get 10% off! Valid till 31st Dec 2014 only!

A photo posted by TenshiChn (@tenshichn) on

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment