Sunday 19 April 2015


Had my hair bleached and coloured with pretty vibrant colours last month @ Divo Hair connection. Blogged about it in the previous blog post here. So, I finally had the chance to test out Matrix Biolage Colorlast Shampoo!


I don't colour my hair much but even when I did, I have not used special shampoo for coloured hair before. Hence, I used to wonder if they really make a difference.

I have mentioned briefly about the product here before, the liquid is white and has a little fragrance to it but as you continue to use, you will not notice the smell much anymore. It lathers quite easily and creates lots of bubble, making hair wash easy. After rinsing, the hair feels squeaky clean, with no moisture. I don't really like the feeling like when I run my fingers through my hair, it feels very tangled. That's how squeaky clean it is after the shampoo wash.

Hence, it is crucial to use conditioner after the shampoo wash. I applied on another brand for conditioner as I didn't have the full set of Matrix Biolage Colourlast product. Hair does not feel tangled anymore and is easy to brush through. Yay! So all is good.

Here's a series of photo from the day I got my hair coloured till 4 weeks later. You will be able to judge for yourself how it fare in colour lasting.



I only get to try the shampoo but I have heard from friends that this brand is actually quite good, provided you used the whole set which is including the conditioner and shine shake to treat color hair.

Here's more info from the description from Biolage Website;

Color-treated hair can fade and lose it's luster over time. Inspired by nature's fade-defying orchid,  Biolage COLORLAST Shampoo helps maintain the color depth, tone and shine for vivid color-treated hair. Give her hair salon-vibrant color for up to 9 weeks*.
*When using the system of COLORLAST Shampoo and Conditioner vs. a non-conditioning shampoo.
●Low pH shampoo for color-treated hair helps prolong color vibrancy
●Gently cleanses to prevent unnecessary stripping of color
●Paraben-free formula is suitable for color-treated hair

For more info, please visit; http://biolage.matrix.com/core/colorlast/colorlast-shampoo

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment