Friday 17 October 2014

Caffe Bene joined the market early this year but it felt like they have been around since last year! Maybe it is because I've always passed by the outlet at Sunway Pyramid but never get to actually order something and sit down to enjoy it.


Finally, I visited the outlet at Mont Kiara! The cafe was pretty packed in and out. By the look of the food and drinks on display, it looks very promising at delivering yummy food and satisfying drinks!



I saw this at the counter; 50% off any of the drinks - Misugaru; Homemade Multigrain Drink with purchase of any waffle and so I ordered the Hot Misugaru Latte


The waffles, they all look so yummy I can't really decide! Finally settled for the Tiramisu Waffle. Thought I'd leave the others for next visit ^^


When making payment, I'm tortured with more choices! >.< Yummilicious looking Bingsu! and they have to come in so many flavours; Pot Bingsu / Cookies & Cream / Coffee / Strawberry and my addictioooonnnnn - Green Tea!!! *jaw drops* So torturing >.<


Green Tea ice-cream!~ *big shiny eyes*


So this is what we ordered; Hot Misugaru Latte (RM6 after 50% discount) + Tiramisu Waffle (RM15) + Americano (RM7). Can totally tells to whom the Americano belongs to ;P


The ice-cream is quite nice, but a little bit too sweet. The waffle texture taste like a soft toasted bread. I kinda prefer the soft fluffy waffles that is smoother.

I saw a lot of people ordering the Bingsu. I guess that is the star item there and everyone seems to enjoy it even though it was crazy huge in serving! I am tempted to try that next time but at the same time, also afraid that it might be too sweet for my liking.


How's the drinks you asked? The Misugaru taste quite yummy but also felt that it was a little too sweet. Still the drink was thick with lots of Homemade Multigrain goodness! At the end of my drink, there was still a thick layer of paste like Multigrain goodness! I added some water, stir it up and finished it off! Rarely do you see this kinda goody drinks offered by a cafe.

About the Americano, it was quite a big size offered. However, I think that is the reason to why the quality is being overlooked. The drink taste pretty bland because it was diluted. Totally defeats their purpose of serving a good cup of coffee.

My observations tells me that visitors to this cafe are more interested in their dessert goodies such as waffle / toast / Bingsu.

 

Overall, Misugaru is good, Americano is like diluted coffee, Tiramisu Waffle taste like bread waffle and is a little too pricey in my opinion.

Visit them in any of the 4 outlets if you're having a sweet tooth!

Jaya Shopping Centre (Section 14)

Lot G.17, Jaya Shopping Centre, Jalan Semangat, 46100 Petaling Jaya.
Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm

Gurney Paragon Mall, Penang

163D-1-06, Persiaran Gurney, 10250 Penang. 


Solaris Mont Kiara

K-G-04, Solaris Mon't Kiara, No.2, Jalan Solaris , 50480 Kuala Lumpur. 

Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall

Lot OB5, G-2 Oasis Boulevard, Ground Floor, Sunway Pyramid Shopping Mall.

Business Hours: 10.00am - 10.00pm
facebook: https://www.facebook.com/caffebene.asia
website: http://caffebene.com.my/

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment