Friday 12 September 2014


It's time to shop for Fred Perry ! Yaay! Time so splurge! 

Not really splurge... but yea, boyfie bought 2 pairs of Fred Perry shoes! One for him and one for me! Fred Perry prices are not exactly cheap but I guess it is pretty affordable for branded items.


Both of us have never owned anything Fred Perry therefore neither of us know what the pricing is like. We only know that it would be pretty expensive.

It just happened that we came across the warehouse sale while going for dinner at Jaya One yesterday. There's signs of 60% off everywhere but I guess it basically means the discount goes up to 60%. I wish everything was at 60% off. I wish. Haha..


Boyfie got a Fred Perry Ross B1064 Mens Laced Leather Carbon Blue - RM 189 (N/P around.. RM339). I really like leather sneakers and always thought of getting one but instead of myself getting one, boyfie got one. Haha..



I got this Fred Perry LYNN Chambray - RM149 (N/P around.. RM275) . Add to my collection of sneakers. I'm more of a sneaker person rather than a high heels person. Nice and casual colour. Can be easily paired with a lot of outfit. ^^



It looks kinda funky inside too. I like :D




Boyfie said get one for each of us so that we can wear them out together. Kinda like a pair of couple outfit. Instead of outfit, it's shoes. He actually wanted to get a pair which the material of the outside layer is exactly like mine but his size was out of stock. Lol. He's cheesy like that.

I don't mind like couple outfit but my type of couple outfit would be something really matching but not something exactly the same... because I think people look quite silly wearing identical clothing. So.. yea.. for me.. it would be something really matching. Not something identical ;P

I think we would look good wearing these together ^^

 

Apparently, this is the first Fred Perry Warehouse Sale in Malaysia. There's item ranging from accessories, clothing, bags and shoes!

It started this Thursday and will be ongoing till this Sunday! Hurry up!


Fred Perry Warehouse Sale
Thursday 11 Sept - Sun 14 Sept 2014.
10AM - 9PM daily. Last entry at 8.30PM.
Ground Floor, The School, Jaya One.
72A, Jalan Universiti, 46200 Petaling Jaya.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment