Friday 4 April 2014

Traveling to other places around the world is awe-some!! But it makes you crave for things that you do not have access to back home. >.<

I had the bestEST EVER Pistachio Gelato in the whole wide world when I was in Venice! Doesn;t look very nice but you can check it out here.

Since then, whenever there is new gelato place in town, I get all fidgety and wants to try their Pistachio flavour!


StickHouse has been around for sometime but I never really have the urge to try it. It just looks... pretty. Haha.. You would agree with me. I mean the pretty part.

So anyway, one day I decided to give it a try. I needed a place to sit down and wait. This seems like a good place with WIFI :)

You would probably have guessed it that I tried their Pistachio Flavour!


It looks very dense/compact and darn right it was dense! Hmm.. that's the thing I didn't really like about it though.. It's like... it's not soft.. Taste wise, not very Pistachio. Can feel the milky taste. Overall, not my cup of tea. Gotta keep hunting for my Pistachio Gelato >.<

The good thing is; it doesn't melt easily! Usually ice-cream/gelato would start melting halfway before you can even finish it but not this one. Take a look at the picture which I was almost done with my bite. No signs of melting at all! That's something to praise about for an ice-cream~ Especially good for kids. Haha. won't make a mess out of it. Parents would love it too!


They have crazy, crazy loads of flavour variety!

- Gelato (Zero air is added for denser and creamier texture with full taste and flavors)
- Sorbet (real fresh fruits used)
- Natura (using only fructose)
- Probiotic (containing benefits of both yogurt and fresh fruit)
- Soy (natural goodness that's suitable for vegans and the lactose intolerant) 

And crazy pretty too! But for add-ons, ofcourse it would incur more charges...


Decided on which one you want yet? I know, they are all so pretty, you are deciding on their looks instead of  their flavour! Haha..

They also come in 2 sizes. Big and small and obviously, small size for the kids ^^


Once a while, they would come up with special flavours! Something to keep you always interested! Say no to dull ince-creams! Now you can taste new flavour all the time!


There you go. Price for Mini and Regular. Dippings and Toppings price as well!


Incase you are going to visit, this is the place/spot you will need to look out for.

You can visit them at;

CITTA Mall, GK-07, 
1 Jalan PJU1A/48, 
PJU 1A, Ara Damansara, 
47301 Petaling Jaya, Selangor
Foursquare: http://4sq.com/rZWbU5

The Garden
LG-K28, The Garden Mall,
Mid Valley City, Lingkaran Syed Putra,
59200 Kuala Lumpur
Foursquare : http://4sq.com/1858I3U

Penang
LG P4a, Gurney Paragon Mall,
163-D, Persiaran Gurney, 
10250 Penang, Malaysia.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment