Thursday 22 May 2014

Always keep a rainbow with you.

When you get upset, look at it and it will remind you that something beautiful will happen soon to make up for the bad moments!

-

Stumble upon a youtube video about expats in Malaysia.. What are expats? Expat is short for expatriate; people who are residing in a different country rather than the country of their upbringing temporarily or permanently.

Perked my interest and I went to check out her youtube account and this video below;


Yay or nay? Are you supportive of plastic surgery or are you strictly an au naturale person who are against it? Personally, I think it's great if it could help someone boost their confidence level and feel great about themselves. Honestly, I can be a hypocrite but in a good way. I guess? Sometimes I become anti-plastic surgery when I see that  they are better off before going under the knife. But then again, if they feel great about the result, it is a personal preference and definition of beauty I guess..

BUT I'm not simply encouraging people to go under the knife blindly just because they want it. There are actually crazy loads of things to consider and research before actually deciding whether you really want it or not and be prepared for the aftermath.

Then the video above linked to this..


 Yes. Please try really HARD to love and accept yourself and be happy with it before deciding that you really want to go under the knife. Do not do it for anyone but yourself and be really clear about everything after the changes.

Youtube sure knows how to recommend videos and keep your attention. It's a good thing when you have plenty of time but not otherwise. Lol.

Anyway, I'm amazed how convincing these youtubers can be. Amazing. Makes me think about all the beauty product reviews and they all seems so convincing that when they say the product is darn good, they are darn right!




I like her advice. Drink more water, get more sleep, eat more vegetables and fruits. The most important thing is learn to have a strong confidence and belief in yourself. I always believe that if you can control your inner voice, your conscience, you can achieve crazy things. It is a crazy powerful thing.

The law of attraction.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment