Monday 23 January 2017


Today's a bad day with all the crazy traffic going on. Can't help feeling frustrated! I hate it every time of the year when it gets really close to Chinese New Year because everyone choose to complete their errands or go for shopping at the very very last minute.

If my description fits any one of you, please make it a resolution next new year that you will not leave your to do list until the very last minute. Let's welcome the Chinese New Year in a good mood instead. 


Anyhow, I'm SO glad to be skipping malls this year for my outfit shopping this year. Thanks to online shopping, it's fuss free and an enjoyable one this year. (; 

If you still have not got your new clothes by now, I would really recommend you to skip the mall at all cost! Try out online shopping at Toki Choi instead and you won't regret it! I got most of mine from there and what I got matches the picture and the sizing pretty well! (:


This is actually my second time purchasing from them. You can view the outfits from my first purchase here

Cold shoulder top and dressing are now making waves in every girl's wardrobe. I would understand why because they look astoundingly feminine and beautiful! Together with floral prints, Cold Shoulder Tie Front Top matches easily with skirt to give a really feminine look or even with a pair of jeans for a casual day out.


Red symbolizes Chinese New Year and it is always a must to get at least one piece or red apparel to celebrate the occasion. Are you one of those who are still sticking to this tradition as well?

Instead of one, I actually got 2 instead. One of it would be this High Low Hem Tee. Casual designs like these are my favourite because they provide comfort but yet makes you look good effortlessly.


A choice of long sleeve red casual top this year because of the crazy weather. It's maximum sun in the morning but the next thing you know, it starts to rain cats and dogs. This will save me from catching a cold ^^ Put on a long necklace to add some fun to your outfit if this seems too plain.


My second selection for a red top is this Knitted Cozy Top with Ribbon Tie Back. You would think I am crazy to be getting two very similar top but to tell the truth, I could not resist this! Right at the back is this cute Ribbon Tie Back which makes it all special!



Although named a Knitted Cozy Top, the material is actually not too warm for our Malaysia weather. In fact, it was just right for me, considering the temperature is getting low at night lately.


You like it? That's why I fell in love with. <3
Do check out the other colours which they have. The blue's love too!



If you like what you just saw, here's the links;
Hi Low Hem Tee (sold out)

Check out their Chinese New Year Promotion happening 20 - 24 Jan!



Toki Choi



Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment