Friday 6 January 2017


On the 8th Day of Christmas!


My love gave to me a box of Crabtree & Evelyn 12-pc HAND THERAPY SAMPLER ! He said I've been complaining about dry and cracked skin on my fingers for a year! Lol. Makes me wonder if it's irritating him for being such a ms.repeat. Haha.


Crabtree & Evelyn grown from a family business founded in 1973 has been well-known for it's naturally inspired remedies and home care. The brand has been growing strong since then and has been a favourite for most girls and women all around.

Before I had dry and chipped hands, I have known of their hand cream but was never a fan of hand creams because they were oily for a very long time after application. However, since I started applying hand creams, I could understand why Crabtree & Evelyn is a favourite choice.

The fragrances are all beautifully crafted and seems to be very therapeutic at easing stress. :)


Just like how there's 12 days of Christmas, Crabtree & Evelyn has prepared 12 types of different hand cream fragrances! One for each of the 12 days. This gift set consist of; Festive Fig, Spiced Earl Grey, La Source, Rose Pineapple, Pear and Pink Magnolia, Citron+Honey+Coriander, Gardeners, Rosewater, Summer Hill, Advocado+Olive+Basil, Nantucket Briar, and Pomegranate+Argan+Grapeseed.


  • Festive Fig - Deep, rich and fruity with a festive aroma of ripe fig, plum and winter flowers.
  • Spiced Earl Grey - Soft and elegant with Earl Grey Tea, creamy musk and nutmeg.
  • La Source - Relaxing sea air fragrance.
  • Rose Pineapple - The velvety softness of rose, succulent pineapple and an effervescent pink Prosecco.
  • Pear and Pink Magnolia - The enticing aroma of fresh, juicy pear is blended with the delicate floral notes of pink magnolia, jasmine and osmanthus.
  • Citron, Honey & Coriander - Vibrant lemon & fresh coriander with a touch of sweet honey.

Gardeners - Fresh green clover, lavender, sage rosemary and thyme.
Rosewater - Delicate rose bouquet with fresh leafy green top notes.
Summer Hill - Scented with a fresh bouquet of field lilies and wildflowers.
Advocado, Olive & Basil - A green herbal scent featuring crisp notes of lemon, energising cypress, and vibrant accords of avocado and olive blossoms.
Nantucket Briar - A blend of briar roses, bergamot, fresh greens, amber and vanilla.
Pomegranate - Fragranced with the tart sweetness of pomegranate, a burst of citrus and fresh fig leaf.


It's a very pretty gift set with variety of choices! My favourite is the Advocado and some other fragrance which seems soothing and pleasant to me is.. Rose Pineapple, Pear and Pink Magnolia, Citron+Honey+Coriander, Rosewater, Summer Hill, Advocado+Olive+Basil, and Pomegranate+Argan+Grapeseed. If you realise, I love these smell of fruitiness, floral, and serene greens.


My previous hand theraphy creams which were gifts as well. Come to think of it, I get it so much that I really don't have to get it myself. Sums up that these do really well as gifts. ^^


Thank you, love! <3



Crabtree & Evelyn




Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment