Saturday 29 August 2015


My new Casio Exilim ZR3500 finally saying Hi! to the world! It was just beginning of the year when I was deliberating on a few choices of camera to get to aid my blogging photoshoots. One of my choice was this Casio Exilim ZR3500 and I couldn't be more delightful to receive this baby from Casio Malaysia! 

If you read my previous post here, they actually have 4 colours to choose from; White / Beige / Pink / Yellow. I was never the girl who loves striking or bright colours but I'm loving it more everyday now! Sometimes love is just this complicated, unexplainable. It just happens..


So it's time to unbox! What awaits in this little red box? Doesn't look like much but the camera actually came with more!


Here's the usual what's in the box;
  • 1 x Casio Exilim EX-ZR3500
  • 1 x Battery
  • 1 x USB AC Adaptor
  • 1 x Strap
  • 1 x USB Cable
  • 1 x AC Power Cord
  • 1 x User Manual
Here's what came with the box;  
  • 1 x 8GB Memory Card
  • 1 x Selfie Stick 
  • 1 x Sleek Camera Casing

It was my first time owning a selfie camera which comes with beauty effects too! Don't really know where I should start discovering with this cutie but am definitely very excited with it! Randomly flick and play around with all the features it has to offer. One of the thing which amazed me the most about this camera would be the  photo enhancement technology right from the shot! Yup, no more editing hassle! Social sharing can be done with just direct shoot and upload! ^^


Looking so flawless in my #ootd shot with my new love, Casio Exilim ZR3500. <3


Here are some photos which I haven taken and I am pretty impressed with the quality that this compact cutie can give me! No editing was done! I might need better adjustment with the brightness. Give me sometimes and I will be a pro at it! Haha..



These photos show details but at the same time, is able to give a soft look on the composition, an ease to the eyes. Look almost dreamy don't they?


First try on the selfie function and also low setting on the beauty mode. What I had for the day was just very light makeup; BB cream, colourless lipbalm, and eyeliner. Yup, that's it! It was the Casio EX ZR3500 working it's magic, giving me baby bump smooth and healthy glowing skin! <3

Before I end my post; here's some basic specification of the Casio Exilim ZR3500 you might want to know;
  • 12.1 megapixels
  • 12x optical zoom
  • 3.0 inch super clear LCD
  • 25mm wide angle lens
  • 430 shots battery life
  •  full HD movie
  • 0.15s high speed AF
  • lense shift stabilization
  • Wireless Lens function
With these beautiful shots first hand trying on this new camera, I'm sure it can give much more better pictures once I'm familiar with it! So hang in there and wait for my next part review! It will be something not to be missed as I will be sharing more about it's photo enhancement features! All you need to know about how to get great shots with Casio Exilim ZR3500!



If you are already convinced, you can head to the stores right now and get the new Casio Exilim ZR3500 at RM1699! There might be more additional items thrown in just for you if you get it now!


Casio EX-ZR3500



Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment