Tuesday 26 May 2015

 

Say Hello to Feeka!


Has always been one of the coffee place I wanted to visit for a very very long time. Did not really get to do so because it was situated at the heart of Kuala Lumpur and I would very much want to skip all the jam during weekends.


Finally dropping by for a coffee date because I was just nearby! It was really much love at first sight when I enter the neighbourhood / surrounding. It is actually among one of the old buildings at Changkat Bukit Bintang. Never did I know that this night life place actually has a cozy place for hangout during the day.


Long Black / Americano (RM9) and Fresh Hot Milk (RM7). My usual Flat White (RM10). One thing I have not been able to make sense of is the price difference for long black/americano served by different cafes. They can range from RM6 to RM11 a cup. Perhaps it's the quality / range of beans used.


Spotting a serving with lamb sausages is love! This is my Scrambled Platter (RM16) - Scrambled egg on toasted bread and sauteed lamb sausages. I do not usually prefer scrambled eggs because they causes bloating but he scrambled eggs served here is moist and soft at the right level. The scrambled eggs are only slightly salty, to which my bf said is a little tasteless, he had to add in salt n pepper.. As for my tastebud, I always prefer something more balanced, nothing too strong unless it's taste of lamb! Haha..



A sneak peak on their All Day Menu / All Day Breakfast Menu. Can you spot your favourite platter?


Flowers for the romantic and an ash tray for the smokers. Somehow I find this drawing of Dutch houses very solitary, like it came out of no where.. coz it does not seems to blend with the cafe.



It's a nice place to hangout outdoors when it's cloudy and not too sunny. Still, caucasians would love the sunny weather...



Smokers should stay outside too! Keeping the environment inside free from smoke.


Now, let's check out what is inside! You'll fall head over heels if you love what you see outside.



The interior is a combination of rustic, old countryside industrial feel. I love environments like these. They just give me a very comfortable feel. I'm sure a lot of people do too, which explains why this place is pretty filled up most of the time!

It does not look like they put effort on decorating the place but if you look at the details carefully, you will see that each side of wall is decorated to compliment the other.


Wooden flooring is love. Love my gladiators from Bangkok too! Comfortable and easy to match.


If you're one of those observers, this place at the window bar facing outside will be your cozy little spot.





Besides breakfast and casual meals, they also offer a wide range of cakes. There should be one which would tantalize your taste buds!


If you love what you see, do drop by and pay them a visit! I would say it would be all worth it. The place will give you peace after a hectic day. :)


Feeka


a: 19, Jalan Mesui, Kuala Lumpur.
t: +603-2110 4599

h: Mon - Thurs 9:00am - 10:00pm / Fri - Sun 9:00am - 11pm

Tagged: ,

1 comment: