Tuesday 5 May 2015


Few weeks ago, I was approached to try on a Teatox product by CuppaTea UK. At first I thought, I don't need any teatox for weight loss or burning fats! I'm already thin enough. I'm sure many would agree. Girls would kill me if I tell them I have unwanted fats..

...but then, CuppaTea also promotes detox / toxic cleanse! That's something I could use and that marks the beginning of my teatox journey with CuppaTea.


CuppaTea is a UK company which promotes healthy living and natural beauty through their Teatox products which consist of 100% natural ingredients which aids weight loss through balanced diet and regular exercise regime.

They promote their believes through consumption of their product, Cuppatea Teatox which are consumed everyday and alternate nights. Cuppatea Teatox ingredients are claimed to be 100% natural, does not consist any chemicals or preservatives and are backteria-free! All natural ingredients used in their teabag recipe have healthy and well-being benefits brought together to give you the ultimate goodness.

CuppaTea promotoes numerous benefits such as;
  • Burn fat and prevent fat storage
  • Transformation of energy to burn calories
  • Improve skin health
  • Improve sleep quality
  • Purification detox

CuppaTea is very transparent about their ingredients as to assure everyone that they are using all natural ingredients and have listed the ingredients of teabags as follows:

Morningtime detox: Mate leaves, Chinese oolong tea, Ginger root, Lotus leaves, Lemongrass, Ginseng root, Dandelion leaf, Gotu kola leaves, Nettle leaves.

Bedtime Cleanse: Senna leaves, Burdock root, Liquorice root, Hawthorn leaves, Fenugreek seeds, Peppermint leaves, Chamomile, Psyllium seeds.


I like how the Morningtime detox does not produce a laxative effect but contains a small amount of caffeine. Somehow, it makes me feel much more energized and alert during the day as compare to normal days where I usually feel lethargic and sleepy easily.

At night, the consumption of Bedtime Cleanse produces a laxative effect to naturally cleanse and detoxify the body, approximately 8 hours after usage. Just in time for a morning cleanse when I wake up! Here's the beautiful and ugly part; I could feel the urge to remove all those toxic waste in my body during the morning and noon during my first consumption of the Bedtime Cleanse but everything became normal again after that. There's only the morning urge. ;D


After a 14 Days Teatox journey with CuppaTea, this is what I have to say; the taste of the teabags are not like majority tea but more to the taste of Chinese medical herbs. The MorningTime detox has a stronger Chinese herbal taste and a little bitter at the end while the BedTime Cleanse has a softer Chinese herbal taste with a sweet ending. Not very enjoyable but it is bearable. :)

During the daytime, I felt more energized and alert while at night, it helps me to fall into a better sleep as I have been having difficulty sleeping some night before the consumption. I do not experience any lost in weight but I could feel my tummy smaller. Yes, skinny people can still have fat tummy with the current lifestyle. Hence, I guess it does work to assist in weight loss or burning fats without decreasing normal food consumption or going on a diet!

Have more questions? Drop a comment or check out their FAQ here!


CuppaTeaUK



Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment