Friday 28 February 2014

Good morning, ya all! Time for breakfast!

I'm actually not a morning person although I wish I could be. I'm always sleepy during the day and actually quite awake during night time. Like the night owl. gruhh gruhh.. lol..


 Table all set. Waiting for my food and drink!




Big breakfast set! Toast, pork sausage, scrambled eggs, hash brown n yummy sauteed mushroom! RM20. Super full!


Can actually share between two person. I could barely finish my plate! But it's soooo delicious!


My Mochacino! One of my fav drink. Love the taste of chocolate and + cappuccino!


Big breakfast again with xtra bacons! Their bacons are absolutely delicious! Still juicy but yet cooked to perfection! Yummmz!


 Look at the crowd! It's suppa full and people are waiting for at least an hour outside!


Menus are all on the wall. No booklet menus. Very environmentally friendly but it's a little troublesome to get your ass up to have a look at the menu.


But then again, people there pretty much order the same thing. breakfast set. Crowd slows down after lunch time. But you can still order breakfast set after breakfast. ^^


And the menu for drinks! Crazy lots of choice, huh?

Been there 3 times and I still love it! This is my fav place for breakfast set! RM20 for a set and I would say it is really affordable and yummy maxx ^^ Satisfaction guaranteed! If you like choco and cappuccino, got to try their Mochacino ^^

They actually have branches in Sydney and Indonesia. Two branches here in Malaysia. Lucky us!

Antipodean Bangsar
No 20, Jalan Telawi 2
Bangsar, Kuala Lumpur, MALAYSIA
Phone: +603 2282 0411
bangsar@antipodeancoffee.com
[No Reservations] 
Opening Hours:
Sun - Thu; 8:00 am - 10:00 pm
Fri - Sat; 8:00 am - 11:00 pm

Antipodean Tan & Tan
No 207
Menara Tan & Tan
Jalan Tun Razak
Kuala Lumpur
MALAYSIA
Phone: +603 2161 0752
tantan@antipodeancoffee.com
[No Reservations]
Opening Hours:
Daily; 7:30 am - 9:00 pm

Website here

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment