Friday 27 October 2017


The first time I came across LOFT was at Shibuya during my first trip to Tokyo, Japan. It was so many years ago and it made me miss Japan so much! LOFT is a Japanese Lifestyle Chain Store with over 100 outlets in Japan alone and you will not question their success if you have been to LOFT!

If I am not mistaken, this is the second time LOFT had a pop-up store in Malaysia. The first one was at Pavillion just outside the Tokyo Street sometime ago. I'm glad that the range of items that they decide to bring in this time around is much more interesting and applicable although less.


// LOFT - Rin Ren Natural Haircare Products //  

LOFT carries a wide range of lifestyle products from very pretty stationaries, bags, female accessories, skincare, kitchenware and more. The items in-store are very pleasing to the eyes and very attractive, pretty much begging you to bring them home once you set your eyes on them. 

// LOFT - MAMA BUTTER Skincare Products //   

 // LOFT - MAMA BUTTER Skincare Products //   

This time, LOFT is having a small pop-up store at SOGO KL consist of 3 racks of hand picked product for shoppers in Malaysia. LOFT was here from 13 Oct 2017 until 5 Nov 2017. I was excited about the news but I could not make time to pay a visit until few days ago.

There was a wide range of beauty, skincare, fragrance products ranging from MAMA BUTTER, RinRen, KUSCHEL J and more.

I really like the products from MAMA BUTTER after testing it on my skin. It was light, eases absorption and also carries a relaxing light lavender scent.  I fell in love with the cleansing milk  (RM40) and face lotion (RM40) which was apparently the bestseller at the pop-up store.

They also brought in Design Face Pack / face mask (RM16.90 - RM25.90) which are really enticing! There's design of Doraemon, Maruko, Arale, Dragon Ball, Minion and even Kabuki Face Mask. I could not resist and got one for myself. *insert innocent face*
// LOFT - Good Old Japanese Notebooks // 

// LOFT - Good Old Japanese Notebooks //  

// LOFT - Good Old Japanese Notebooks // 

If you are a Japanese stationary enthusiast, you are not going to leave empty handed! They have half a rack just for books, empty pages, lined, boxes, a4 sizes, a5 sizes, they have it all. Do you know's really amazing and appealing about these books? The pages are as smooth as a powdered baby's butt!

This collection portrays the quality paper and traditional design of Made in Japan Notebooks. Touch it and you will feel the difference. I would have gotten one if my hand lettering was good. If not, it would just feel like a waste to get one!

 // LOFT - Vacumn Flask // 

 // LOFT - Vacumn Flask //  

There was a range of vacumn flask including by Thermos brand. I found a pretty range of flask by Perle Tea, apparently made from Teflon material and is the bottle you need for keeping tea. I never liked to use my flask for tea because it somehow taste of steel. I am not sure if it was because of the acidity of tea. Did any of you experience this before too? So I guess it really make sense to have a special flask for tea!

They have many nice designs including Sakura design! It's love but I think I have got too many flask at home. Still, this does not stop me from getting a flask, not for me but for a coffee addict. Haha.

It says,"BE CAREFUL NOT TO DRINK TOO MUCH BECAUSE IT TASTE REALLY GOOD!". No quote could be more relate-able!


There are much more to explore than what I've mentioned above including phone accessories, Japanese quirky toys, posture correction products and many more! I'll just keep some beans in the bag for you to explore so your trip to LOFT would still be interesting. 

// LOFT Pop-up Store at SOGO KL Shopping Haul //

After reviewing LOFT pop-up store for you, of course I got myself some shopping haul from there!


Here's some of the items I find irresistible even when I'm on a tight budget!
Flask @ RM80
MAMA BUTTER Cleansing Milk @ RM40
MAMA BUTTER Lotion @ RM40
Maruko Face Pack @ RM16.90

// Get 3x SOGO Points for every purchase of RM1 from LOFT //

Good news for SOGO members! Get 3x points for every RM1 spent at the LOFT! For Japan avid fans, don't forget to drop by soon as LOFT pop-up store is here to stay until 5 Nov 2017 only which is next Monday! You can find it easily on the 3rd Floor Fashion Arena at SOGO.

Hurry visit as it is only staying for about a week more!


You can check out some of the items on the online catalog here although really limited; https://www.sogo.com.my/sales/in-store-sales-loft-pop-up-shop



LOFT Pop-up Store @ SOGO KL





Tagged: , , , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment