Tuesday 10 October 2017


Can you believe it if I tell you that I had chocolate for breakfast? Well, some of you might think I'm crazy but you'd agree that it's sinfully irresistible! <3 Truth to be told, I really had Whittaker's Chocolate for Breakfast. *smirk*

 // My Whittaker's Chocolate Breakfast //

That's my 4 mini bars of Whittaker's Chocolate as main and my plate of sides on the left. I'm just kidding. Haha. My breakfast was the delicious pastries on the plate. Both pastries' recipe were infused with Whittaker's Chocolate for flavour.

  // My Whittaker's Chocolate Breakfast //

// 4th Generation Whittaker with their Whittaker's Chocolate~ // 

It was an amazing Saturday last week when I had a fun session learning more about the irresistable World Class New Zeland Whittaker's Chocolate from Matt Whittaker, the 4th Generation of Whittaker himself since the founding of the company by his great grandfather, J.H. Whittaker

// 2kg Chocolate Pack!!! //

Unknowingly, even after 4 generations, the Whittakers' still take everything into their own hands from receiving cocao beans right up to the complete bar of delicious chocolate! 

“Our core focus on producing quality, world-class chocolate is why we think we have been voted New Zealand’s Most Trusted Brand for six years in a row,” says Matt Whittaker.

Perhaps their secret to being the best for six years in New Zealand for 6 years in a row is the quality control of the whole manufacturing process!

// Whittaker's Chocolate Muffin Recipe //

// Chef with Whittaker's Chocolate Recipe Book //

Taking into consideration their expansion into the Asia market including China, North Asia and South East Asia, their core chocolates ranging from 200g Blocks, 50g Slabs, 50g Chunks and Mini Slabs are all Halal certified.

As mentioned earlier, I had a delicious breakfast of pastries which are infused with Whittaker's Chocolate. Recipes with chocolates almost never go wrong. If you have a sweet tooth for Chocolate pastries, you should definitely check out Whittaker's Passion for Chocolate recipe book.

// Who want to share Whittaker's Chocolate with me? //

// Chocolate Tasting! //

Try out their top-selling product, Almond Gold and I bet you will be drooling for other favourites include 5-Roll Refined Creamy Milk Block72% Cocoa Dark GhanaDark Almond and Dark Peppermint. Which one do you think will be your favourite?

// Decorating my Whittaker's Chocolate Cupcake! //

// Tadaa! //


I have to admit that this is my first time trying out so many different types of chocolate, from chocolate pastries to different slabs and chunks of variety flavours. I almost had a Chocolate coma but it was all good because I think I am becoming a Whittaker's Chocolate expert at the end of the day. Lol. 

It's true! Because that is how I won the game of naming all the Whittaker's Chocolate correctly according to their descriptions! <3

// My Whittaker's Chocolate Muffin Creation //

// The Whittaker's Chocolate Expert Team //

// I wish the huge Whittaker was for me to bring home! I definitely mean the chocolate! //



The Whittaker’s do not only control their quality strictly but is always creating new innovative flavours in accordance to the feedback of their chocolate lovers with whom they are highly engaged with on social media.

In addition to the Whittaker's Chocolate collection here in the market, the Whittaker's has recently launched their premium range, the Artisan Collection. This range comes in 100g sizes and feature unique flavour combinations which have been created using the finest ingredients from New Zealand. 

Black Doris Plum & Almond . Buttermilk Caramelised White
Fijian Ginger & Mandarin . Supreme Coffee Dark Chocolate
Marlborough Sea Salt & Caramel . Nelson Pear & Manuka Honey
Braeburn Apple with Vanilla . Kaitaia Fire Chili Spice
Waikato Grown Oolong Tea . Single Origin Samoan Cocoa

Indeed, they are sharing the best of not only cocoa but other fine ingredients of New Zealand with the world. You can learn more about their Artisan Collection here.

// Morning Fun with the Whittaker's Chocolate! //

Look out for their new collection:
· Limited Edition Lemon & Paeroa Sharebag 180g (Oct 2017)
· Limited Edition Dark Orange Sharebag 180g (Oct 2017)
· Coconut - Block 200g and Sharebag 180g (Nov 2017)
· Limited Edition Artisan Hawke’s Bay Black Doris Plum and Roasted Almonds 100g (Dec 2017)
· Limited Edition Artisan Single Origin Samoan Cacao 100g (Dec 2017)

Drop by Independent Grocer at Ikano Power Centre this 12th – 15th October as Whittaker’s will be partnering with Ben’s Independent Grocer to give away complimentary mini Whittaker’s chocolate slab with every coffee purchased. Grab them soon because they are only available on a first come first serve basis!

P/s: Drop me a message if you would love a Whittaker's Chocolate Giveaway? <3



Whittaker's Chocolate

w: http://www.whittakers.co.nz



Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment