Friday 30 December 2016


On the #5th Day of Christmas!

Santa sent me, I mean Estée Lauder gave us girls at MHB, a little golden gift this year!

It might look like a small gift but what was inside made us glow, like literally! :D


"Wake up to a more beautiful skin everyday."

If you have been an avid follower, you would have known that I have got a long committed job which leaves me going to bed no earlier than 2am in the morning most of the days. I know this sounds really bad and everyone used to say that there's not much skin remedy for some one who sleeps so late all the time! Well, not anymore! Thanks Estée Lauder for this gift of life saviour! <3

That's a dream every girl dreams of everyday; to own a beauty product which works wonders at giving a smoother, more radiant and younger look even when they are sleep deprived. Even so when we are starts to age and crossing the 30s border. 

Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair (RM290) is not only tested and proven by the brand's effort itself but have received many positive reviews from beauty experts all around. 

Skin renewal is most active at night and with their exclusive ChronoluxCB™ Technology, the skin's natural nighttime renewal is maximized.


What's really magnificent about this product is that...
  • the Night Repair formula is the FIRST serum ever created!
  • the FIRST skincare product which ever induced Hyaluronic Acid in it's product.
  • the FIRST nigt-time repair product ever created in 1982!
This revolutionary discovery and creation has been so stunning that it has 25+ patents and the product itself patented till 2021!

If FIRSTs and PATENTS don't convince you, perhaps the trust of women in this product will. About 9 bottles are being sold every 2 minutes and in a year, 4.7 millions are sold globally! That's some stat you should never deny. 

"Lines and wrinkles look significantly reduced. More than 75% of women felt their skin looked more youthful in just 4 weeks. Skin feels smoother, hydrated, stronger. 82% felt their skin was immediately hydrated. Skin looks younger, radiant, more even toned. 83% felt their skin looked healthier, fresher, more rested in just 4 weeks."

If you have never tried products from Estée Lauder, this is bound to blow you away! I sincerely recommend you to give it a try if you are one of those night owls who likes night life but woke up to bad skin the next day. :)


"Creamy. Matte. Intense. Pout-provoking."

Every young woman who are at a matured age thought of putting on a daring red shade on her lips but not every red shade is the right shade. Although red, each women has to carry the right shade of red which is suitable for them.


I have never tried red lips for a very long time since I was in my teen years when friends would call me names for being so fair skinned and putting on a really red lips that it makes me looks like a vampire :/ Perhaps I was wearing the wrong shade of red and since then, I would brush off the idea of putting on a red lipstick.

I have just recently picked up red lipsticks again and am glad to have found Estée Lauder Pure Colour Envy Matt Sculpting Lipstick on Decisive Poppy Shade (330)

I love the matte and overpowering saturation which gives a high coverage at one stroke. The colour covers evenly too, it's just great at sculpting your ideal lips shape.

It's a great colour suitable for all occasion, no matter if it's a wedding, a corporate dinner or just a light stroll to the cafe nearby. 


Thank you MHB and Estée Lauder for the wonderful gift this Christmas!



Estée Lauder

w: http://www.esteelauder.com.my/
f: https://www.facebook.com/esteelauder.my/



Tagged: , ,

2 comments:

  1. I shud bring some of my products over to shoot at your cafe. natural lighting so naise!

    ReplyDelete