Friday 17 July 2015


Hieeee!!! I hope my expression did not scared you off. Haha.. I just had a long day and would prefer not to show you my tired face. Don't think anyone would like looking at a dull tired face. :D



Today I'll be checking out this Bifesta Enrich Cleansing Lotion for Dry Skin. Previously I have reviewed the Bifesta Water-Based Makeup Remover Cotton Wipes here and I love it very much! There's actually a range for the Bifesta Cleansing Lotion; Bight Up / Moist / Enrich. This Bifesta Enrich Cleansing Lotion is for those with dry skin as it contains rich moisturizing ingredients to give you a more lustrous and soft skin.

Previously, makeup cleansing agents only contains substance which helps to remove makeup and contains no other beneficial substance. Infact, we might have to quickly wash them off. Now I'm really glad Bifesta came up with something really good and yet so convenient! Read on to know why~



So this is my worn out make up face after a really long day. Sorry to make you loose your appetite. ;P



All you need is just Bifesta Enrich Cleansing Lotion and a piece of cotton or two!


Place a cotton on your palm and just press one pump on the cotton.


For me, just one pump is pretty much all I need. Infact, I did fold up the cotton to spread it on a larger area on the cotton as I don't like the cotton feeling like a wet cloth.


Just place the cotton on top of my closed eyes and let it work it's magic! Basically, placing it on the skin let the liquid to be in contact with the make up which will slowly dilute the makeup and make it easily removable from the skin surface.


After about 5 to 10 seconds, just gently slide it out, away from you skin. In my case, I just slide it away to my right. As can be seen from the cotton, much of the makeup is removed just with the first wipe. However, be caution not to let it be in direct contact with your eyes. Just the skin area as the liquid will cause irritation to the eyes. 

As for other surface area on the skin, gently slide it on top to remove your foundation / bb cream / blusher or other make up application.


Look at my used cotton! As I always wear my makeup light, one piece of cotton (both side) is all I need to clean up my whole face. I did use a second cotton after this but there was no stain on the second piece at all. Hence, it does prove that all I need is one piece. You can always use a second piece to confirm that your face is really cleansed properly.


Clean face, happy me and I'm off to bed! 

But wait a minute! Did I forget to rinse and clean my face with a cleanser? How can I go to bed with all these cleansing substance still on my face? 

This is where I should reveal the secret in Bifesta Enrich Cleansing Lotion! Bifesta Enrich Cleansing Lotion is actually all you need from removing makeup and other dirts right to the moisturizing step! It contains both cleansing and moisturizing agents. the moisturizing agents in the cleansing lotion are; Coenzyme Q10 (Ubiquinone) / ceremide-like ingredient (Glycerylamidoethyl methacrylate/stearyl methacrylate - copolymer) and adsorptive hyaluronic acid.

Face doesn't feel oily nor of thick paste on the face. Just feel smooth and moisturized!

It is definitely a favourite for every party and lazy girls out there. I have to admit there was a lot of days when I just feel like dropping dead on the bed after a crazy tiring day out! Now I can go to bed without all these makeup chemicals overnight on my face and yet save the hassle of dragging myself to wash off makeup and apply the appropriate goodness before heading to bed! <3

If you did not know, Bifesta Cleansing Lotions are actually created with non-irritant formula / fragrance-free / colorant-free / oil free / alcohol-free / paraben-free! 

Want to know more, check out the links below~


Bifesta Enrich Cleansing Lotion (Dry Skin)


Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment