Tuesday 25 March 2014

The first time I step foot into Coffee Stain by Joseph at Publika was realllly some time ago. somewhere last year I guess. It was almost full. By then, it has been the talk of the town! Mostly about their latte arts.

I'm not a coffee person but I do not mind coffee :)


The first time I was there, they have a special menu going on as they have some 'limited beans' from Guatemala and Ecuador which they specially brought in for a coffee contest and they won!


How was it? It was yummy, of course!


Coffee Art! This is the most common everyone gets.. Rosetta


In case you are wondering, this is also Rosetta. You can actually request for any coffee art too! Anything! Your favourite cartoon character like.. Spongebob? and they will try their best to do it for you.

That makes ordering coffee so much more fun!

Black and Yellow is kinda like their signature colour I guess.

The 2nd time I was there, I was with my high school buddies. We only meet up when one of them comes back from Aussie. So.. we were looking for a place to have a drink and chat a little and we end up here again but.. it looks like it wasn't the right choice. No one ordered coffee.

I ordered a bottle of juice which was 'imported' when I read the label. That explains the price but it wasn't anything special. Friend ordered Mixberry Milkshake which.. does not taste good as well. the other friend ordered Mojito. He have stayed at Aussie since after high school and it has been about 10 years now. He made so much noise complaining about the mojito saying that it was not a MOJITO at all! I think they used some kind of jelly like lime syrup which.. does not taste like lime.. I have to agree his glass of drink was nothing like Mojito lol but it was a drinkable drink. Not a drinkable Mojito. Get what I mean?

My point is, if you are going there, go for their coffee. Do not order anything else.. because it is so not their expertise. But then again, I expect them to at least be able to prepare them to a reasonable degree or else do not serve them/don't list them on their menu. I hope they improve on this soon. =/


Third time. Kind of surprised to find them in Parkamaya, Fahrenheit! It's a nice place to set up a cafe there. Very quiet place. Can totally enjoy the company, food and coffee!

Was there was a another different reason again, lol. For food~ We were hungry after some shopping and Coffee Stain was just there to feed us! Just saying. Ofcourse we need to pay for our order. Haha..


Ordered Mocha Cheese! Not sure if it was our hunger but it was yummy! ^^ I'm kidding, it was definitely not our hunger. It was really yummy. Haha..


Now you see it, now you don't! That's how hungry we were ;P


It it about RM15 per slice. Would you pay this price for their slice of yummylicious cheesecake?


Publika @ Solaris Dutamas
Address: D4-G3-01, Solaris Dutamas, 50480 Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-62112022
Hours: 8am-10pm (Closed on Mondays)

Fahrenheit88, Bukit Bintang
Address: Lot OT-02, 3rd Floor, Parkamaya Fahrenheit 88, No. 179 Jalan Bukit Bintang,, 55100 Bukit Bintang, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Phone: +60 3-2110 2428
Hours: 10:00 am – 10:00 pm (Daily)

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment