Monday 19 February 2018


Hi girls! 

I don't know when was the last time I played with new makeups and I sure miss it! Thanks to Rimmel London for the invitation to Exclusive Play Party <3

Rimmel London was apparently in the local market before but went a miss for some time. I'm glad they are back in the market for good! <3 Even better, I got them on my hands and get to try it for myself!



Four new looks were introduced during this exclusive party;

  • South London Edgy Street Glam
  • East London Experimental Hipster
  • North London Spotlight Grudge
  • West London Fearless Chic

My favourite is the West London Fearless Chic with Cara Delevinge and this is the look which I will be using for most of my outfits for the Chinese New Year because I can practically match it with most of my festive outfis!

The West London Fearless Chic might look simple to you but it is this simplicity that brings out our facial feature and shows a strong, confident look which is simply alluring!



Rimmel London makeup products used to prepare this look are;

  • Stay Matte Primer (RM24.90)
  • Wake Me Up Liquid Foundation (RM35.90)
  • Wake Me Up Liquid Concealer (RM19.90)
  • Magnifeyes Eyeshadow Palette - 002 Blush (RM59.90)
  • Wonder'full Waterproof Mascara with Argan Oil (RM34.90)
  • Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - 212 Rich Brown (RM14.90)
  • Brow This Way Eyebrow Gel (RM29.90)
  • Stay Matte Liquid Lip - 110 Blush (RM24.90)
  • Stay Matte Pressed Powder (RM14.90) 


I have personally tried most of the products if not those which I have used to create this look and there are a few which made it into my favourite list!

I am usually a BB Cream person and don't really fancy foundation and I have a few experience with cakey aftermath foundation. The reason why I would prefer BB cream is for the moisture that it gives and the dryness that it prevents.

However, after using the Wake Me Up Liquid Foundation and Stay Matte Primer, I have a change of perception. Stay Matte Primer made it's way to the top of my list. I like it for keeping my makeup matte for a long hour which impressed me. However, be sure to prep your skin well with moisturizer or else it might cause cakey-ness or flakiness on dry skin.

Wake Me Up Liquid Foundation which gives a light coverage is good for balancing the skin tone and give a natural brighter look which obviously makes a person looks more awake which is why it is called Wake Me Up ðŸ˜‚  The Wake Me Up Liquid Concealer also gives a light coverage but I would prefer if it could give a better coverage because after all, I need it to conceal my imperfection dark scar and acne.


The Magnifeyes Eyeshadow Palette is great for contouring be it for a natural look or smokey eyes. So you can actually use it for many occasions such as for work, play or party.

I love the shade Exaggerate Waterproof Eye Definer - 212 Rich Brown gives my brows but it is not exactly the ideal for creating a sharp more defined outline because of the brush type.

The Wonder'full Waterproof Mascara with Argan Oil helps create a natural fuller lashes without overdoing it and being dramatic. It lightly lengthens and thickens the lashes. Recommended for enhancing natural lashes. 

Finally, my favourite is the Stay Matte Liquid Lip - 110 Blush. I usually stay away from Matte lipsticks because they usually cracks up my lips and looks really dry but this is definitely worth buying. The colour does not come off during meals which is a real convenience. The colour is also within the range of my favourite blush so I use it as a blusher too! Watch the video right below to see how it made it into my blusher. 😗


Watch the video right below to see how I created this look for the Chinese New Year with Rimmel London makeup products!

*hint* *hint* there is also a Rimmel London makeup product up for grab! Just join  the *GIVEAWAY* by completing some simple steps! The giveaway info is all here!


I hope you like this video! If you do, please, please do subscribe to my channel here and make sure you like this video too! It would mean the world to me. Much love! xoxox


The prices for Rimmel products are surprisingly quite affordable, given the good quality. So, you can definitely try out some of their products!

Live the London Look.

Get this West London Fearless Chic look right now with Rimmel London! Their products are conveniently available offline at most drugstore/pharmacy around and online stores as well. 

Ta!



Rimmel London




Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment