Sunday 16 October 2016


Can you see the glow on my face?! Maybe not so much. Haha..

It was night shift for me and coming back home past midnight, I was just thinking of the bed and nothing else but guess what? I was greeted with this pretty bouquet and birthday cakes! Yes, a combination of cake slices! :D


Couldn't say this enough but I love 'em flowers! I'm a girl who's heart flutters at beautiful flowers. :) Just so you know (or anyone else)... flowers are from Floristika at Bangsar. I would not say flowers are extremely cheap there but prices are reasonable. Wrapping service is available above. 

I love this place because flowers here are really fresh.


Throwback new unicorn hair colour from Groom Artistry! All about it here.



Faint colour is love. What's your favourite?


Hightlight stop for the day is Bean Brothers. A place I have been wanting to visit for so long! Finally we made it here! This place is huge, considering that it took up a factory lot! 


As if it's not the biggest cafe I've been to, this place consist of 2 floors! The upper floor give you more space for privacy and quietness. Just perfect for work and study.


Right behind me is a wall with a few big frame for each outlet there is in Korea - Incheon, Gangnam, Shindorim, Henan, Google Campus and more! They're not just like any booming cafe but one you should take seriously considering the size of their every outlet, consistency of their perfection of interior, management of every outlet and most importantly, their specialization in coffee.


The circling bar seat on the higher level is good for people watching :D Especially when you have a curious devil in you always wondering how your cup of coffee is made.



I'm very inlove and impressed with the induatrial design with combination of wood work. Though like a run down factory ruin with sights of rust and raw cement openings, everything was almost sparkling clean. 

 

As I was saying about their coffee, we had a try on their fruity flora beans in long black and flat white. Almost never before have I tasted an extraction of fruity or floral coffee in a cup of  flat white before. The fruity and floral taste was vivid. It was stronger in aroma when the coffee enters my mouth. Very much recommended.


#totoronailart



The lower ground is a more casual and public space. Although place has huge, lighting and audio was carefully coordinated.


The kitchen was closed when I visited, open only on very limited times. Not sure about now though. Hopefully the kitchen is open more often now. It would be good to have some food after some work considering the place is pretty far away to get food.


Outfit of the day...
High waisted short from Forever21
Red White Stripe Crop Top from Mng
Sling Back from XES
Black Sneakers from Converse
Hair Makeover from Groom Artistry



Floristika

a: No.6, Jalan Liku, Off Jalan Riong, Taman Bukit Pantai, 59100 Kuala Lumpur, Wilayah Persekutuan Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
t: +603-2287 6113

h: Monday - Sunday, 8am to 8.30pm




Bean Brothers (Malaysia)

a: Jalan PJU 3/50, Sunway Damansara, Petaling Jaya.
t: +603-7733 5418
h: Monday - Sunday, 11am-10pm. 




Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment