Friday 12 June 2015


Attended a cosmetic demonstration with CLIO Professional products at Muse last month with the girls! Suppose to be a fun and exciting event but the was a power trip in Sunway Piramid and it was so hot =/ Imagine being in a sauna room fully clothed >.< It's a good thing that cosmetics don't melt that easily anymore. Haha..

Still, the show must go on and I have to say I learn quite a few tips from our professional make-up artist here. Don't you think the model looks great with the complete make over? <3

After the demonstration and tips giving, we were supplied with a range of CLIO Professional products to play with  and create a complete look with the star product of the day, CLIO Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow such as;

CLIO Kill Brow Tattoo Lasting Gel Pencil (RM42.30 / Vol: 0.4g / Natural Brown/Light Brown) which has a powerful long lasting waterproof but gentle application on the skin.

CLIO Conte Powder Kit (RM95.30 / Vol;Powder:2gx2/Fixing Wax:1g / Sand Brown/Mocha Brown/Fixing Wax) which is a powder-type brow kit with fixing wax to keep it lasting longer naturally without smudging.

CLIO Kill Cover Liquid Foun-Wear (RM169.50 / Vol:35g[15g+20g refill) limited edition / Lingerie-Rose Beige/Linen-Yellow Beige/Ginger-Medium Beige) which is a foundation that gives excellent coverage with just an impressive thin adhesion. It also leaves skin clear and naturally radiant looking.



The CLIO Professional's Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow comes in 3 shades, No.1 Eart Brown  / No.2 Soft Brown / No.3 Dark Brown. Three shades to let us all have the most natural eyebrows with our brown dyed hairs!




If you notice, I usually don't apply blusher and brow liner for my make up.. I guess it's time I learn how to complete my makeup! Quite excited to try on this CLIO Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow, claimed to be the best seller in MUSE by Watsons! It was just right on time when I got the No.2 Soft Brown shade to try. Let's see how it helps to blend my eyebrow colour with my current hair colour!

The CLIO Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow (RM95.30 / Vol; Brow Mascara:4.5g/Tattoo Pen:2.8g / Earth Brown/Soft Brown/Dark Brown) is the first 3 in 1 Kill Brow which can complete all colouring, shaping and tattoo all at once! It gives a tanning colour instead of filling pigmentation by reacting to amino acids in skin just like sun tan.

The Kill Brow has a one of a kind dual side consisting of a Tattoo Brow and a Tattoo Mascara.


One side of the pen opens up to the Tattoo Brow which looks like a marker. It helps to tattoo in natural colours which suit each individual with D.H.A (DIHIDROXYACETON). The shaped tip market makes it easy for in-shape and sharp border application. The colour applied on my skin seems light at first but it gradually turns deeper.

It is advised to apply the Brow Tattoo at night to get your brows ready for the next day. After application, leave it for at least 8 hours. Yes, you can go to sleep with the application. During the next morning, do not wipe it off with make-up remover. Instead, just cleanse your face normally. You will see that the colour stays quite permanently there. Repeat the steps for 2~3 days and you pretty much have a long lasting brow tattoo!


Once I have shaded the brow, it's time to use the Brow Mascara which is at the other side of the pen. It comes in two colours; Orange & Brown which are great colours to create the best facial radiance!

Just like when applying on eyelashes, I would scape off the extra from the brush to prevent clumps on my eyebrow during application. It is fairly easy to apply as I only need to brush it according to my brow hair growing direction and I'm done!


My brows before application


A more defined eye brow and matching hair colour after application. <3

This is one of the rare times when I applied on Eye Brow Liner and I feel that the Tattoo Brow is really ease the application with the solid marker tip. I'm also glad that it gives a tattoo effect so I can save so much time during make up! Bonus is, the colour matches perfectly to my hair tone. <3



 Tinted Tattoo Kill Brow

Price: RM95.30
Colour: Earth Brown / Soft Brown / Dark Brown
Volume; Brow Mascara: 4.5g Tattoo Pen: 2.8g


*available in all MUSE by Watsons and selected Watsons Malaysia stores.


Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment