Wednesday 23 August 2017


Congratulations to La Petales for their soft launch on a new branch at SS2, Petaling Jaya on 18th of August! Thanks to the lovely invite, I get to check out this new pampering place first hand!

La Petales has been around since December 2014 offering beauty consultancy such as skincare and relaxation e.g. massage and spa. They have finally decided to set foot in SS2, hence this neighborhood now has a new place we can look forward to for facial treatments and spa massage! 

 // Skin Consultancy with Decleor Skin Consultant //

Pampering events lined up for the day are as such;
  • Skin Consultancy
  • Shoulder Massage
  • Jewelry Making Session

The skin consultancy and explanation was both done thoroughly. It seems that my skin falls under the category of Oily Skin rather than Combination skin! I have been lied to almost all my life?! Anyway, the explanation was really convincing as the beauty consultant have a touch over my face and thorough scan through carefully before she explain of my skin condition and types of treatment that were suited to my skin.

I can't wait to try out my facial session with them soon!

// Jewellery Making Session //

The shoulder massage was a short session but my shoulder feels so much more relaxed right after. The pressure was just right and all the points focused on really makes me so relax. I think I will frequent the place for massage too since it is so near to my working place. Hehe. <3

Lastly, we were pampered with a little small gift of pearl earrings. Lovely how it can be paired for casual outings or night gala dinners.

// Congratulations to Tania for the new opening! //

Again, congratulation once again to Tania to the soft launch of La Petales! I will definitely drop by again soon for a pampering session! <3



La Petales Beauty Consultancy (SS2 Branch)

a: 41-1, Jalan SS2/55, 47300 PJ (above Weng Kwong Jewellery)




Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment