Thursday 23 February 2017


So, I've got a parcel from Sephora! *yay* It's actually my first order from Sephora online! Let's unbox and find out what's inside, shall we?


As I unbox, I've got all these love and kisses flowing out! So much overflowing love from Sephora. ^^


I am actually slowly trying to explore products by Estée Lauder because I'm really impressed with Estée Lauder's Advanced Night Repair which I got recently last year. Read about it here

So this time I got myself this Estée Lauder's Nutritious Vitality8 Night Radiant Overnight while trying out the Sephora Online platform. It's simply convenient!


"Power up your skin. This Nutritious Vitality8 detox treatment is enriched with concentrated pomegranate powder, which works with skin’s natural renewal cycle while you sleep. It removes toxins—helping to purify accumulated damage from pollution and other aggressors—and creates softer, smoother brighter skin. Activate the eight key dimensions of healthy-looking vitality for skin that’s nourished, hydrated, energized, calmed, supple, refined, smoother and radiant."


Estée Lauder's Nutritious Vitality8 Night Radiant Overnight (RM340) caught my attention because it is yet another product which I can use for skin repair overnight. I'm in love with the idea of overnight detox treatment while I sleep. 

I have just unpacked it and I'm loving the first few application with it. 

It is advisable to use it for 28 consecutive nights at the beginning for every season. So I'll be trying this product for about a month and share my thorough thoughts about this product with you after this! <3 Be patient and stay tuned for my update!


While waiting, you can check out other Estée Lauder products conveniently available at Sephora Online! It's an alternative shopping method I love because to be honest, I dread going to the mall to get an item or 2 nowadays because it's packed with people everywhere. 

So, yea, shopping online ftw!


Sephora Online




Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment