Monday 18 July 2016


So the parcel has finally arrived!

It actually arrive before Raya but I didn't have the time to unbox this surprise. So now that I'm finally unboxing it, I'm so excited to share what it's all about! Afterall, it's not just any beauty product but a name which I constantly hear girls raved about!


Even the packing inside is so pretty! Ribbons, it would definitely add brownie points to the wrapping! Let's move on before I bore all of you with suspense! Haha..


By the sight of the name, Realash, some might already know what products I was about to reveal, but still, read on because it's the latest edition! For those who do not know, Realash has built a name for itself with it's superb cosmetic products.


Realash Eyelash Enhancer and Brow will be the star review next month after not updating with beauty products for a long time! Something worth reading about I promise! Why? Because I'm going to apply on the Eyelash Enhancer religiously for 30 days and share with you the results!

While I have no experience to share right now, it's good to understand more about the product first, right?


I have always wondered if it is possible to have Baby Doll eyelashes or at least something near it!

I have always wanted to try eyelash enhancer but I've not heard of any common brands with affordable price which are highly recommended. Some which are promised to work wonders would usually cost a bomb. Hence I have always brush it aside.

Now, it's one item to cross off my dream-list! (Yes, the list where I might be bound to day-dreaming only)


Realash Eyelash Enhancer is a serum to assist in lengthening and adding volume to the eyelashes from the root in a very short time. Only in 30 days, it is said to bring a major difference to my overall appearance!

My current concern on my eyelashes is 1) weak eyelashes which keeps falling out 2) low volume which makes my eyelashes not really visible without mascara on. So let's see what sorcery it can do in just 30 days!

Meanwhile, let's check out the ingredients which makes it so amazing! Active nanopeptides and aminoacid molecules are in the new formula, to ensure high effectiveness. The winning factor is not just about being an effective and reasonably priced eyelash enhance but the fact that the team take into account our safety as the application is so near to our eyes.

It contains plant extracts such as marigold, saw palmetto, horsetail, flax, and calamus extracts to care for the delicate skin around the eyes as anti-inflammatory agent and to prevent skin dryness.


Each pull from the cylinder leaves an adequote amount of liquid on the delicate brush enough for each application.  The brush was soft but yet gives a precise application. The liquid was light and no discomfort was felt during the application at all. It just feels likes applying a neutral ph light liquid..


This is the condition and length of my eyelashes as of today. Let's see what difference it will make with the Realash Eyelash Enhancer in 30 days time!


Realash Brow Conditioner is made to assist you towards fuller eyebrows. Nobody like sparse eyebrows as it makes our eyes feel so naked and undefined, or at least that's what having an invisible eyebrows feels to me.

The core ingredient is active peptide which condition, strengthen and promote hair growth. It also contains natural ingredient such as ginseng, known for improving blood flow which then lead to good absorption of nutrients for growth of new hair.


These two products sounds too magical to be true, but it has been proven to work (backed with data) and with amazing results too! I'm going to start my application right today, so watch out for my review in a month's time!



Realash Eyelash Enhance & Brow Conditioner




Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment