Saturday 27 January 2018


I do not remember when was the last time I held on to a professional camera for casual shooting but I still remember the first time I bought an entry level DSLR with a basic kit. Of course, back then my photos were just meh although they look good to the young me 😂 Well, it all spark from a young soul's interest right?

(To watch my youtube review, please scroll below)



Fast forward, I now hold a mirror-less camera which has advanced so much that.  It is my first time holding on to this mirrorless Olympus E-M1 Mark II and I have got to say I am very impressed with this camera on my hand! It starts up ridiculously fast and same goes to the image preview and image playback. The image was so crisp and clear with every details shown that I think I really have to put on a flawless make-up to not get caught. 😑 The colours are really close to natural too.



As for video shooting, the built-in stabilizer works amazing even for a hand-held video shooting. The 2 axis movable LCD monitor deserves a big love because that helps so much from shooting at different angles! There is also 2 card slots. So no more complaining about insufficient memory or hassle of changing memory card right in the middle of a shoot.

Here are some of the improvements from E-M1 to E-M1 Mark II worth noticing:



To watch my youtube review, please click play below:


Remember to SUBSCRIBE and LIKE my video if you find it helpful! It would motivate me to make more video for you! Also, I'd definitely like to see you leave a COMMENT right below the video. Much love! xoxox


So this is it, my pt.1 review of the Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark II coming from an amateur photographer but this camera definitely deserves more credit. So I’ve team up with a professional photographer, Mark to have a small photography and video shooting session to test out this Olympus baby. 

Look out for my Olympus O-MD E-M1 Mark II Review pt.2 up next week! ^^



Olympus Malaysia





Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment