Saturday 23 December 2017



Oh, hmm.. it's just a few more days to Christmas and I wonder has anyone got any gifts for me? I mean have you got your gifts ready for you loved ones? Hehe..

It's always fun to shop during Christmas because it's guilt free shopping! Why?

Because it's shopping for others and there is just so much sales, so much savings! But what I actually like best is the season atmosphere at the malls. It's just so Christmassy, so fuzzy warm! 💕

I rarely shop at MyTown, Cheras but I'm glad we decided to meet up there because it's near the Concierge area where I chance upon the Organique pop-up stall.


Organique is actually quite a new name around as  many people seems to be unaware of it including myself until I stumble upon this little pop-up stall. There was this little red mirror which attracted my attention. More about it later.

The top products which usually catches my attention at beauty counters are scented hand creams! Over here, I spotted their Lavender / Rose scented hand cream tester and I could not resist but to try them on! 😍 

I wanted to bring them home but I still have a collection of hand cream I got from last year! Haha.. But for those who likes scented hand creams and body cream, you can definitely try it out at their counter.

 
// Lavender / Rose Scented Hand Cream + Body Cream //

The body cream 200ml is retailing at RM59 while the hand cream 75ml is retailing at RM39. The price is really affordable considering it's size! Moreover, the cream is a little dense hence a little could spread a long way! Rose scent was never my thing but recently, I find myself falling for the soft scent. If you want something relaxing, these natural essential oil scents work perfectly!



Although I didn't get the hand cream, I got something else for myself! All the late nights and stress from work has been showing so much on my skin lately, I was on a look out for some hydrating serum / mask to replenish my hydrated and tired skin.

Lucky for me, they do carry a Hydrating Range! 💝

The full hydrating range consist of;
  • Rehydrate Foaming Cleanser
  • Rehydrate Balancing Toner
  • Rehydrate Eye Concentrate
  • Rehydrate Day Cream
  • Rehydrate Facial Serum
  • Rehydrate Night Cream

 // Organique Hydrating Range //

  // Organique Hydrating Range Gift Set//

I tried out some samples and liked what I experience. Hopefully it works really well on my facial skin too! I bought their Christmas set for just RM209 (Christmas Price) which consist of;

  • Rehydrate Facial Serum 25 ml (N/P: RM129)
  • Rehydrate Night Cream 50ml (N/P: RM99.90)


  // Organique Hydrating Range Gift Set//

  // Organique Rehydrate Facial Serum //

Organique Rehydrate Facial Serum seems to be one of the key product I need in my skincare steps. It has been tested and proven to significantly moisturizes and hydrates the skin for 24 hours.

The obvious signs of my aging skin is usually dryness and fine lines with occasional acne attack during high stress level. Therefore, I always focus on hydrating products for my skin care.

This signature products contains concentration of botanical extracts & vitamins that specifically targets wrinkles through deep penetration. I was really delighted to know this serum will be able to fix most of my skin problems as the formula helps to protect my skin from environmental stresses because I spend a lot of time outside and not to mention that even when I was home, I was surrounded by construction pollution all around. No kidding, my house is so dusty everyday 😞


  // Organique Rehydrate Facial Serum //

The serum liquid is like light milky texture and it can be extracted from the bottle with the pipe lid which is really good to prevent contamination and also messiness. It glides easily through the skin. It absorbs really well and easily. It leaves the skin feeling soft, supple and fresh. It has a natural breeze scent too which I find very calming and relaxing. 

Most importantly, there was no sticky or oily residue. 💛

  // Organique Rehydrate Facial Serum //

This brand develops a lot of formulation using Organic, Natural, and Naturally Derived ingredients which gets another cookie point from me! 💕  Do you like products with organic and natural ingredients too? It's important especially for people who's skin gets irritation from synthetic chemicals.

I seems to fall in love with this Organique Rehydrate Facial Serum more when I found out the ingredients include cucumber extract, chamomile flower extract, lily extract and naturally derived fragrance. All which are very soothing and beneficial natural ingredients. 

   // Organique Rehydrate Night Cream //

I usually do not fancy over night hydrating cream mask as they either leave my skin worse or oily in the morning. Perhaps those products are just not suitable for my skin. 

Therefore, my preference is always night repair skin care application which are not cream or jello-like over night mask. My skin is really sensitive with creams as anything too moisturizing or rich will lead to blackheads / whiteheads and papules in the morning. Yes, all they need is just a few hours while I sleep to pop-up.

However, this actually made it to my favourite list for a night cream after trying it for a few days.  

   // Organique Rehydrate Night Cream //

The cream texture is actually quite thick and heavy. Therefore, I usually just use a tiny bit to spread it across my face. I like the soothing and  refreshing during application. It might feels a little oily at first but do give it some time to set in and the oiliness will disappear after the cream has been fully absorbed. 

Skin feels firm but smooth right after. Signs of hydration being restored. 😃 

    // Organique Rehydrate Night Cream //

  The key ingredients in Organique Rehydrate Night Cream are;

  • Organic Shea Butter & Macadamia Nut Oil for deep hydration leaving skin smooth.
  • Aloe Vera, Olive Leaf Extract, Cucumber Extract, Chamomile Flower Extract and Kakadu Plum to help boost hydration and restore youthful complexion.
  • Lily extract that signnifies purity and aids skin calming
  • Naturally derived fragrance.
In my personal opinion, Organique Rehydrate Range is really suitable for young and mid-year adults. Also my personal preference at this stage of life.


// Organique Age-Reverse Range //  

// Organique Age-Reverse Range // 

The other range which they carry is the Age-Reverse Range. It might not be suitable for me yet but I'm sure it makes a great gift for mommies age 40 and above! 😁 It works wonder by firming, lifting and recovers damages on skin.

You can check out more about this range in their road show happening right now at Mytown, Cheras until 1 January, 2018 or at the website. (information right at the end)

Key in code "XMAS20" when you shop online to get 20% off your purchase valid till the end of the year!



I think Organique is being a little too generous this year because you will be getting 

20% off all products and gifts sets this Christmas season 
and
two free gifts with every purchase!

*** promotion valid till 1 Jan 2018.

The purchase of gift sets also comes with a festive Hand Mirror which is really pretty and easy to carry!  



If I still have your attention, you deserve a little gift for being good this Christmas! Hehe.

" Organique Rose Rehydrating Mist Giveaway "

Mark your schedule and join me on my Facebook Live this evening (23 Dec, 2017) at 7PM as I will be giving away a bottle of Organique Rose Rehydrating Mist to 5 lucky people! Follow me on my facebook right now; https://www.facebook.com/tenshichn!



Organique by Olinda Spring Malaysia





Tagged: , , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment