Friday 24 June 2016


This is definitely a throwback post but one worth reading, I promise.

I've waited for almost a year for my hair to grow after this bad incident where I accepted a hair model job at Nekxxxx. Their handling totally damaged my scalp and hair almost beyond repair. Besides physical damage, it was also an emotional torment because they didn't really do anything effective that would repair my scalp and hair condition.

Anyway, I'm really glad the wait is over. It was just before Chinese New Year that I decide to clean up my hair mess. Can't be looking ugly like this for Chinese New Year, right?

At that point of time, my scalp was still very sensitive and dry. I do not know who to trust other than Bryan from Divo Hair Connection. He was my choice of stylist because I have been there and I know they specialize in scalp treatment and also has natural products which are very gentle to scalp and hair.


Albeit their price which is slightly on the high side, they have always delivered quality and satisfying result. Besides having good knowledge about hair and scalp care, Bryan is also very good with colours and styling. That is why he charges professional price. Customers basically get what they pay for, no doubt about it.


Hair was cut short to accommodate to my double length hair before that. Hair was bleached and colour to blue inside while the outside was dirty green bronze. After all that, it's good to have hair treatment as well as bleaching and colouring might damage hair condition and left them dry.

Result of my haircut + hair colour + hair treatment by Bryan. Thanks for reviving my hair and making me look fabulous during Chinese New Year! (;

The only downside was that the colour actually didn't last long this time which was a pity. Scroll down below to follow me through the colour change chronical.



0 day later.


5 days later.


8 days later.


20 days later.. colours all probably faded. Wish it would last longer..

My previous visits to Divo Hair Connection;



Divo Hair Connection





a: 7-1, Jalan PJU 5/11, Dataran Sunway, Kota Damansara, 47810 Petaling Jaya, Selangor.
t: +603-6150 1910
h: 10:30am - 8:30pm / 7 days a week

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment