Sunday 15 November 2015


Hola!

I wonder if anyone hears me. *me hears echo* 😳

I don't have any other excuse other than the same old one, which is being busy with P.S. Tokyo ^^ Even though I don't have time to attend events right now, I'm happy that I still receive beauty parcels for review! ☺

Thanks Swissbel for the lovely parcel!






I love this feeling or receiving parcels through the postman, what's more when the whole packing is so lovely! Can't help falling in love with the feminine details they put in. Let's hope what's in the tube itself is as good as their packaging presentation!

This lovely parcel from Swissbel contains two sample size of Vitamin B12 Cream PLUS. Each contains 10ml of goodness to be shared as you read on.


This tiny tube is actually a Moisturizing Cream with Vitamins; fragrance free, paraben free, oil free and non-comedogenic! 

Most of us would have been familiar with all these ingredient-free terms by now but does all of you actually know what they means? I'll just take this opportunity to give a brief explanation on these terms and why we should be concern about them.

Fragrance-free; people with allergic should be cautious about this term. As there are a lot of different ingredients used to produce a fragrance concoction, it might contain one or more ingredient which might cause allergic reaction within the body.

Paraben-free; paraben is usually used as an addition in the product as preservative. It prevents the growth of bacteria but the downside is that it might also lead to cancer growth. Hence, most people will avoid products with paraben.

Oil-free; this term might perk some curiosity. Why would oil-free be beneficial since there are actually so many natural oil applications which is good for the skin? Well, beneficial natural oils aside, oily moisturizers actually leads to clogged pores. That's the simple reason behind it.  

Non-comedogenic; this might be a new term to many. It simply means non-clogging skin-care products! Happy pores are happy when they see this term ^^


The tube contains a light cream with a tint of pink. I usually apply this amount + a little bit more after toner and before sunblock. Then I would just massage it on my face until it is all absorbed. It doesn't feel sticky but smooth.

Sometimes, I would apply a layer of hydrating cream after this and I feel that my skin's absorbency towards the hydrating agent works much better! When I started using this moisturizer, I had a pretty visible pimple scar under my left eyes. It is the types that would stay for sometime but it actually slowly disappear in less than a week with constant application of the cream!    

For lazy night routine, I only apply on toner + the Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream PLUS. and skin still looks good in the morning ^^


I am pretty impress with the changes it brought to my skin after the usage of Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream PLUS. Skin becomes visibly more absorbent towards hydrating agents, scars get cleared faster, pores remain less clogged (clogginess due to usage of bb cream) and skin is less dull even though my skin is worn out from work. I also do not get redness that easily anymore. :)

So what's the magic in this little bottle? It contains;
Vitamin B12 (that's quite obvious); intensely regenerate and deeply revitalize, promotes skin glows and radiance.
Rosa Centifolia Flower Water; hydrates skin as well as soothes sensitive and stress skin.
Hyaluronic Acid; undoubtly helps to retain up to 1,000 times it's weight in water, penetrates into skin for up to 24 hours and gradually smoothes out fine lines.
Squalane; a restorative botanical oil which helps to empower skin and repair skin's moisture barrier
Salicylic Acid; helps to unclog pores by eliminating dead cells.
Vitamin E, Vitamin C, Vitamin B3, Provitamin B5; help fights the sign of aging! 


Thanks Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream PLUS for repairing my worn out skin! Now what I'm lack of is some really good eye gel to make my panda eyes disappear! Or does anyone have any secret remedy to share? *wink*


Swissbel Vitamin B12 Cream PLUS




Tagged: , ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment