Tuesday, 7 October 2014

Thanks to friendly Elana @ http://elanakhong.blogspot.com for the nomination! (:

It has been slightly over a year since I resumed my blog, giving it a fresh start. Guess it's time for me to reflect the journey. It has been an pretty awesome year long journey full of events that lift up my life! Let me say it all in one breath;  watch and took photograph of awesome international fireworks, visit Tokyo and experience all the cool stuff and glorious food!, experienced a makeover and photoshoot, experienced a scam, joined ButterflyMsia!, made new friends, ate a lot of yummy food, get addicted to flat white - a lot of #cafehopkl and the best for the last: met the love of my life!! *takes a deep breath*

Back to the Liebster Award. When I see Liebster Award, I go.. huh??? Yeap. I have no idea what it is at all and I am sure most of you who first read it are as clueless as me. Haha. I just googled and found a lot of other blog entries of nominated bloggers but nothing official or root of how it began. It remains a mystery!

Liebster is actually a German word. So I looked up the dictionary and it translates to beloved / boyfriend / dearest / sweetheart. Aww.. doesn't it sounds just like the sweetest award?

Basically, what I found out about Liebster Award is that it works more like a chain blog nomination and the nominated will have to answer about 20 questions and then cotinue to pass on this chain award! The rules & regulations have all morph like how a sentence would have changed after being passed through 10 whispers.

I know I have been talking too much, so let's begin with the Liebster Award passed down from Elana!

Here are the unofficial rules; 
1. Thank the person who has nominated you and post a link in their blog
2. Display the Liebster Award on your blog 
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself given by the blogger who has nominated you 
4. Provide 10 random facts about yourself 
5. Nominate 8-10 blogs with less that 300 followers that you feel they deserve the Liebster Award 
6. Create a new sets of Questions for your nominees to answer 
7. Post the rules on your blog 
8. Tag your nominees so they know that they are receiving the award from you !!
 Questions from Elana;

1. Who and what inspired you to start blogging? 
Could not recall who inspired me to start blogging but it was back in my highschool that I learnt the basic HTML coding of web designing which perked me to start blogging.

2. What and which event you have sweet memories and enjoyed the max? 
That would be TFIM - The First International Makeover apparently. It was a great event until I found out that it was a scam! *the look of horror* So, yea, if you know anyone who is about to work for this event or participate in anyway, warn them and spread the news! You can read more about it here.
3. What and which event that you don't enjoyed and feels like its a waste of time?
Hmm.. I would say most of the events are fabulous and I would not have gone for it if I think it is a waste of time, aight? 

4. You think you look best in which color?
Oh wow, I never actually thought about it if you don't count the time when i was young and I thought black makes you look cool. Lol. *Flips through instagram* I think I look best in navy blue! :D  

5. Would you see yourself going vegetarian someday/in future? 
Although I am more of a vege to meat person, I do crave for yummy meaty meals sometimes. So.. doubt I will turn into a full vegan in the near future but I do not mind vegetarian meals every now and then. :)

6. What's the one thing you hate about my blog and how may I improved it? 
Hate is a harsh word but I would say you have room for improvement in your blog design ^^

7. What's the one thing you like about my blog? 
Love all the photos you post!

8. Which sport do you like? 
Used to LOVE playing basketball in highschool and uni but not anymoreeeee! *sad*

9. What do you think of Facebook vs Instagram? 
Hmm.. facebook is like a place to connect with all friends and people and share all the interest things! Instagram is like a picture blog to share what you love and scrolling  through other galleries of pictures that I like makes me happy and gives me inspiration.

10. Are you a coffee drinker? If you are, which cafe you think serve the best coffee? 
Love flat white and my current favourite is VCR which I blogged about here.

11. Cats or dogs?
I have 7 dogs at home and I guess the answer is pretty obvious here? Haha.

10 Random facts about myself;
1. I am an introvert trying to crawl out of my shell.
2. I like creative things but somehow, I think I'm only born with mediocre skills to create creative stuff #macamyes
3. I like taking pictures and I want to believe that I take some pretty nice pictures. #macamyes
4. I'm trying to cut down on my drugs - emotional songs that makes me feel so good but so negative after that.
5. I like almost everything Japan!
6. I own an online blogshop - Omoshiroiya. So go shop there! ;P
7. I get really persistent on things I believe in.
8. Scrolling through instagram can actually lift up my mood and give me inspiration.
9. I get Monday blues pretty much on every weekdays.
10. I can't bake.




The nomination list of blogs to continue this chain award;
1. Xin Yee @ www.childish-paroles.com 
2. Geozo @ www.littleartbay.blogspot.com 
3. Jane @ www.nonstopjourneys.blogspot.com
4. Rebecca @ www.becky-wong.com
5. Ling Tan @ www.kidsonboard.net 
6. Jacqueline @ www.mylove-jacqueline.blogspot.com
7. Carinn @ www.extraordinarinn.blogspot.com 

**list is still being updated

My 11 questions to you;
1. What do you usually blog about?
2. What do you enjoy doing the most?
3. What do you like most about Malaysia?
4. What is your fashion style?
5. Which is your favorite holiday destination?
6. What is your favourite animal?
7. If you receive flowers from your boyfriend, do you love it or would you tell him not to waste money on flowers anymore?
8. Would you want a dramatic proposal from your boyfriend?
9. What do you like about my blog?
10. What do you think I can improve on my blog?

I guess that's pretty much about it! Can't wait to see the Liebster entry of those who have been nominated! Don't forget to tag me on your post to let know that you have done the Liebster post!

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment