Tuesday, 22 October 2013


It is my first time trying out Korea's Food a Holic 3D mask! At first, I was quite skeptical because I have not heard of the brand but then I was quite curious about this 3D mask! How is it like? Guess what?
When I put it on, I love it a lot! ^^ I choose to try out the Snail Natural Essence Mask because this snail thing seems to be quite hype recently. Lol..


When I open up the mask pack, there were a lot of essence at the bottom of it. You do not see this in some mask pack but for the price I paid for this mask pack, I think it is really worthy ^^ Only RM4.90 per pack! Also, no heavy perfume or smell. Seems really naturale~


Next comes the fun part! How do they make the mask 3D? When I took out the mask, it looks exactly like the picture below. The mask sheet is also thicker than the usual, which is just nice in my opinion as I really dislike those thin flimsy mask sheet. I lift them apart and they really look like 3D face shape! The mask have a concave shape instead of spreading out flat like normal mask. Amazing, huh? I tried it on my face and it fits almost perfectly! Usually, I had a hard time adjusting the mask sheet to cover up the corner between my nose and cheek but I had no problem with this. Also, there is less bubbles underneath the mask which only means one thing! That they fit almost perfectly! :)



Apparently, the mask sheets are made from natural wood pulp. So, there won't be a problem of sensitivity! That's another good news for people with sensitive skin like me :) I could feel that the absorption is really good too! No sticky residue after taking off the mask sheet. Feels extremely soft and hydrated! Kinda fluffy like soft cotton candy too. :P


This is going to be one of my favourite mask! Can't wait to try out the others! So many types to choose from; Cucumber, Green Tea, Aloe Vera, Orange, Potato, Green Bean, Grain, Olive, Pomegranate, Red Ginseng, Collagen, Coenzyme Q10, Royal Jelly and Tomato! I think I want to try Green Tea next! ^^ Can't help it that I'm Green Tea craze. Lol..


You can get them at affordable price from Omoshiroiya: http://www.facebook.com/omoshiroiya

Some people sell them at a more expensive price. So make sure you check them out at Omoshiroiya. Sometimes they even have promotions like Buy 1 Free 1 and the current one; Buy 1 Nail Sticker FREE 2 Food a Holic Mask!

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment