Thursday, 17 May 2012


Next destination on a Wednesday right after work: Starbucks!

Why? Because it's the day where you get Starbucks Frapp at 1/2 Price!





As you can see from the poster above, Starbucks is being generous on Wednesdays and even MORE generous on Fridays!!

On Wednesday, only those with Starbucks card are entitled to the privilege to enjoy the 1/2 price for every Frappuccino Blended Beverages!

However, fred not if you're not a Starbucks card owner because on Fridays, Starbucks is generous to everyone! Everyone will get to enjoy the 1/2 price for every Frappuccino Blended Beverages!

I know it is too good to be true! Now there'll be tons of people buzzing in Starbucks outlets everywhere every Wednesday and Friday!

The timing is good for me because it's from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. ! Easy for me to grab a cup right after work! *yay*

Before my 1/2 price Frapp purchase, I have also top-up my card with RM 120. Why so much, you might ask. Well, it is because Starbucks is being extra generous to Starbucks card owners!

For every reload of RM 120, Starbucks card owners will get  an exclusive Starbucks Charm for FREE! What would get everyone more excited than an exclusive gift?



Hurry up if you want to get the exclusive Starbucks Charm as they are only valid while stock last!



If you do not own a Starbucks card, I would really recommend you to get one because it is really worth it if you know what benefits that you'll get when you are a Starbucks card owner. I'll just be a very nice person today and list down the benefits below:

  • Buy any 10 beverages of any size (EXCEPT any bottled beverages) and get 1 complimentary Grande size handcrafted beverage of choice.

  • Purchase 1 tumbler of any size and receive 1 complimentary Grande size handcrafted beverage of choice.

  • Buy any 8 packets of whole bean coffee and get 1 complimentary packet of choice *also applicable for VIA® Ready Brew 12-Pack

  • Buy 1 whole cake and get 1 complimentary Grande size beverage of choice

What's more, upon registration of your card, you will also enjoy additional benefits of:

  • 1 complimentary Grande size handcrafted beverage of choice

  • 1 complimentary slice of cake with a purchase of any handcrafted beverage during your birthday month

Below is the record of my Starbucks card:

You can see that I have purchased my Cookie Crumble Frapp @ only RM 7.95 and I have yet to redeem my complimentary slice of cake for my birthday month ^^ I have however, redeemed my complimentary Grande size handcrafted beverage of choice! Yummy yummy!



Here's my free Starbucks Charm and my 1/2 price Frap.

I love the small chunks of chocolates! It should be called Chocolate crumble instead because I don't taste any Cookie crumbles in there. Weird.

Anyway, I left Starbucks as a very happy girl yesterday~ ^^

0 comments:

Post a Comment