Wednesday, 23 May 2012


I have just added a new section to my blog: Wardrobe Sale. Got rid of the laziness and decided to put up a page to sell off some collective and fashion items that I do not need or desire anymore  ;) Have a look and pick along ^^ Drop me a comment or e-mail me at forsakengel@hotmail.com !

I'm starting off with some necklace. I have a shark tooth and also some seashell pendants. The seashell pendants are carved from colorful seashells which makes them very special. The colours are pearl like.


Condition: New



Price: RM 40

Product: Necklace + Pendant

Code: NX-004


Condition: New

Price: RM 25

Product: Necklace + Pendant

Code: NI-001


Condition: New

Price: RM 25

Product: Necklace + Pendant

Code: NK-002

Hope you like them!

There will be no reservation and whoever paid first will get the item first!

Price are exclusive of Pos Laju charges.

I will be adding more items soon... such as t-shirts, short pants, bangs and so on~

So keep tuning in!~

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment