Friday, 25 May 2012

It's Starbucks's 1/2 Price Frapp Day again tomorrow!

Gosh! This promotion is making me a Starbucks addict!

I have been religiously going there every Wednesday and Friday for the half price promotion! *looks at my bleeding wallet*



How can I resist the sweet tooth's calling when there's a Starbucks right below where my class is gonna be held! So I joined in the enthusiastic line of customers and succumb to darkness!

So last Friday, redeemed my SLICE of birthday cake; de Fruitti Royale! The blueberry cake looks tempting too! Must try next time! ^^ Also ordered a Venti Cookie Crumble again~



This was from yesterday! Got a humongous Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin to ease my hunger! It was pretty filling and only cost about RM 6.90 if I'm not mistaken... Def worth it! The last muffin in da cafe! haha..

Got enough of Cookie Crumble and switch back to my addiction; Venti Green Tea Frapp! Definitely <3! ^^ Venti means twenty by the way.



Green tea Frapp & Banana Chocolate Chip Muffin ish glorious food!!! Yumm!

Still deciding if I should get another Frapp tomorrow! Dammit! >.<

0 comments:

Post a Comment