Thursday, 21 July 2011
























Blogshops coming out to sell~!!



WWF Volunteer out to get more donors!


Shoes? Clothes? Anyone?


*Scribble scribble* to get a lousy Frisbee and CIMB Youth Leaflets?!?!


I draw and I draw and I draw...


I spray and I spray and I spray...


More spraying and painting! Let the creativity unleash!


Hungry! Pie? Nawhhhhh, Lamb Hot Dawg!!!!


War of the Beatboxers~!


Mirrors are for? CamWHORE!!~


Moon shine shine shine during the day~ Shine shine~


Lotsa Iphone Casing for sale!


Jewelleries? Home-made Lipbalms!? Yummeh~ *slurp*


Visit www.mimpimurni.com for some yummeh lipbalm!


Wanna picnic under the hawt hawt sun w/ a daisy? Anyone?


Or slurp some pretty exp home made ice-cream?!?! It's abt 7 or 9 bucks per cuppa!


Register to vote! Late is better than never! Woo! Vote yellow! Woo~


Sunway Performing Art Student doing something TOO ABSTRACT for me to understand x.x


Nice.. nice.. THE METAPHOR!!!


Can stand on it!!! WOAHHHHH~~~~


Coming back next year???? We'll see!!!

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment