Thursday, 30 June 2011

The end of the first half of the calendar is approaching and it’s time to use up my quota for uniform selection again! Don’t really know what to choose because the amount is so in the middle! Most of the item I would like to take would cost a few ringgit more than the budget! Really *swt. End up taking a basic jersey and a fashion jersey with balance of about RM 15 more x.x

And all thanks to the this, I left shop 1 hr later after clocking out and found out that my family’s back to hometown to have dinner without me *.* So I had dinner with friends at Sushi Zen @ Gardens LG and something nearby grabbed my attention! They now have a new, bigger Shojikiya opposite Sushi Zen! I think it’s likely to be 3 times bigger than the one in Midvalley, beside Pasta Zanmai. *jumps in excitement inside*

So after dinner, we hop over to Shojikiya and found out they are running some promotion for chocolates and they have green tea flavours too! *sleepy face turns to watery mouth with big shiny eyes! End up purchasing about RM20 worth of chocolates from there. *Slurps. Bought 3 type of chocolates in total:




Picture from: @



Picture from: @

Meiji Rich Matcha Chocolate

Ingredients:
Sugar, Cocoa Powder, Milk, Sugar, Skim Milk, Vegetable Fat, Green Tea, Emulsifier, Flavoring.

Nutrition Facts:
Net Weight: 40G
Energy – 236kcal
Protein – 2.6g
Fat – 15.9g
Carbohydrate – 20.6g
Sodium – 25mg

Review:
*Slurps coz like it's name, it is indeed rich with Matcha taste that it should be called a Matcha Bar instead of a Matcha Chocolate Bar. I can't really catch the taste of cocoa. At most, I would say it's like a White Chocolate Matcha Bar but it's not that sweet either. A Matcha Addict like me would definitely like it coz it's really really rich in Matcha flavour. *Slurps again. It's smooth but yet has a tad bit texture like Matcha powder which makes it a complete Matcha experience! I have no problem with the green colour. In fact, I like the colour of it because again, it signifies Matcha but some people finds it disturbing, I don't know why. Comes in a bar which you have to break if order to consume ti bit by bit. I've read some comments and it seems that only Matcha lovers would enjoy this bar of Rich Matcha Chocolate Bar. *toast Rich Matcha Chocolate Bar with all Matcha lovers*



Picture from: @



Picture from: @

Meiji Melty Kiss Green Tea Chocolate

Ingredients:
Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Cocoa Mass, Lactose, Threhalose, Skim Milk Powder, Vegetable Fat, Powdered Green Tea, Dehydrated Cream(Cream Powder), Cocoa Powder, Emulsifier (Contains Soyabean), Flavoring, Colouring (Flavonoid), Gardenia, Antioxidant (V.C., V.E.).

Nutrition Facts:
Net Weight: 60G
Energy – 382kcal
Protein – 3.4g
Fat – 29.4g
Carbohydrate – 25.9g
Sodium – 26mg

Review:
Compare to the Rich Matcha Chocolate above, this Melty Kiss Green Tea Chocolate Range taste mostly of Cocoa and only a tint of Green Tea taste. From the picture, I expected it to be the opposite, like a stronger minth taste in mint chocolate but it turned out to be chocolate taste with a tint of green tea flavour. A little disappointed in this though... The texture is really smooth though. This would be good for those people who prefer chocolate taste but wants to get a little green tea flavour to go with it. Comes in small like cubes and bite size which can easily be popped into your mouth without having to bit it. If I were to purchase Green Tea Chocolates again, I think this will not be in my list..



Picture from: @



Picture from: @

Meiji Apollo Strawberry Chocolate

Ingredients:
Sugar, Vegetable fat, Cocoa Mass, Lactose, Whole Milk Powder, Skim Milk Powder, Cocoa Powder, Cocoa Butter, Dehydrated strawberry, Vegetable Fat, Emulsifier (Contains Soyabean), Colouring (Beet Red, Flavonoid) Flavoring.

Nutrition Facts:
Net Weight: 48G
Energy – 275kcal
Protein – 2.3g
Fat – 17.1g
Carbohydrate – 27.9g
Sodium – 18mg

Review:
Has been buying this repetitively since I first taste it last year. I love how they blend the strawberry taste with the chocolate! It has a real flavour (a plus point I would say) instead of cough syrup like taste or children jelly flavouring taste which I dislike. It's yummy taste just makes me wanna keep popping one into my mouth after another without stopping. Kind of like an addiction because of it's smooth texture which melts very naturally in your mouth. The small sizes and unique shape makes it easy to pop into the mouth without having to hold it and adds to the experience! One of the chocolates that I would keep buying and keep beside me so that I can pop one into my mouth anytime anywhere! Really convenient and yummeh! *Thumbs up


P/S:Too lazy to take picture. So I stole picture from everywhere =P

Forsakengel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment