Wednesday, 25 May 2011

I came home in the middle on the night to find my baby Dao2's right eye bulging out and it freaked the hell out of me!

I quickly cleaned her whole housy and just let her roam freely in the room...

Got to thank God that when I'm done cleaning her housy, she looks alot better already and almost fine.

I'm not sure if she got traumatised from something or was it an infection. Either one, I'm glad she's alright now. she even let me held her and stroke her. ^^ She has not been this tame for a very long time. She often gave me a hard bit when I try to lift her up gently. *hugs Dao2. *wide smile!!~

I've googled about hamster's bulging eyes and mostly said it's either infection or trauma. I hope my baby will be fine now. Don't wanna see my baby suffer anymore. *hugs tight!

Nite Dao! ^^

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment