Friday, 4 February 2011


Finally! I've got the item I wanted most from my CNY Shopping list which marks the completion of my CNY Shopping! Hope everyone's done with theirs as well ;} Here's what I've got to add to my wardrobe and shoe rack! Some has already been there though.. but have not been worn.. So I guess they can be counted as items I'm gonna wear this CNY ;P


Got this from Ikano Power Centre. Can't remember the brand but it's one of the brand under Padini. Lotsa orange colour on the logo.
 

Got this in Ho Chi Minh during a holiday trip! A skull print scarf and a grey tank top.


Got these from Cotton On. A denim flat, a pair of black slipper and a shoe bag! It's just for RM 5 and it's for a good cause which is awesome!


Uniform claim from Topshop. Leaving it for CNY as well ;}


The item that tops the CNY shopping list!


My awesome awesome new Converse Shoe! *hugz it dearly*


Totally like the greyish mud green colour and the bronze lace ring!



Before I forget, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR 2011 everyone!!!

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment