Tuesday, 23 November 2010

Just came back from the movie and now my mind's all Mark Zuckerberg, Mark Zuckerberg, and Mark Zuckerberg only.

The movie felt like forever! Well, not exactly but it felt really longgg... and guess what's the duration of the movie. 2 1/2 hours! Really did not expect that from a Facebook movie!

So, how was the movie? I would say it is like watching a intellectual Facebook episode on Discovery Channel. Lots and lots and lots of intellectual talks. If you're not in for a movie that talk a lot, do not watch this movie ;P The Mark Zuckerberg talks really fast too which is why your brain needs to work fast to catch what he's saying!

It is similar to watching the episodes of C.S.I., or maybe more to Criminal Minds. At one moment, you get what is going on but at another moment, you lost it, and then again, you get what they're saying.

The story line's not bad though.. Basically, it was the story of the founding years of facebook with a little truth and twist in the movie.

For me, I would not exactly buy a movie ticket to watch this movie unless I was dragged along by friends. 2 reasons for a movie watched in a cinema to be worthwhile: it needs great sound effects, it needs a huge screen.

Thx again to Nuffnang, I don't feel wasted after watching this in the cinema because I don't need to purchase a ticket for this ;P


Anyway, I rate it 3/5.

If you're searching for a reason to convince you to watch the movie, here it is: Watch the movie to find out how the chicken was actually tortured! Haha..

P/s: This is an interesting piece I have just read wand wanted to share - Mark Zuckerberg in Wikipedia

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

0 comments:

Post a Comment