Friday, 12 November 2010

As I was going through my external hard disk (after my laptop really phailed me - can't even switch it on now), I found lots of pictures which have not been edited and uploaded since long long time ago... Which is like.. 1 1/2 years ago. Well, almost XD

Anyway, since I'm not that busy anymore, I decided to dig them out and edit some photos. Some are already done and I have started to upload them beginning with those of Tri Campus in Nottingham. They'll be posted here! -> Captured.

and.... I found out that I have lots of those pictures missing!! There's suppose to be about 800+ pieces but I only have about 250+ pieces! What to do? What to do?!?! Luckily I have another external hard disk storing those pictures! XD Well, not mine la. A friend's who also went there for the Tri Campus! ^^ Phew~

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

2 comments:

  1. Niceeee! We are blogging abour Europe tooo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great to share ^^.

    Come back for more pictures later~

    ReplyDelete