Wednesday, 7 April 2010

When I came home this evening, I noticed a white pack of envelope kinda like hanging outside the postbox, like this..


being kepo, I went to have a look and found out that it's my postbox!!! See what postman can do to make sure you still get your parcel even though it doesn't fit into your mailbox? lol.

When I open up the parcel, I saw this nice little metal box by Kotex Luxe and it kinda lifts up my heart a little because it looks so nice!!!


but then...when I took it out, it actually looks like this from the other angle...



damn sad right? nice box became like this =((( cannot tutup. so I just use the hammer and hammer it so that it can be closed. Although it's not going to be the perfect little nice box any more, it's still nice ^^ can use to keep my other pads. nice, kan?

Oh, but I have not tried them yet. Will comment later on.. but this is what they have to say about their own product:

Kotex Luxe*, the first ultrathin pad that gives you breakthrough Fusion Technology*
combining dryness and comfort with just 1 pad. No more compromises!
Kotex Luxe* Ultrathins

1. Fusion Technology*
1. A revolutionary combination of dry-net and cotton-like covers to help you get the dryness of net and the softness of cotton.
2. MicroMax® Core
1. Super absorbent ultrathin core to help maximize protection.
3. Longer Wings
1. Provide better side coverage that helps prevent side leaks and stains
4. Anti-leak channels
1. Channel fluid within the pad to help prevent leakage all around.


Also, I actually forgot how I get them to send me this box. Lol..

-

On a different note, take a look at this video. I find it really hilarious ;P


[video:youtube:VijIYP0V-2Q]



forsakengel.

1 comment: