Wednesday, 3 March 2010

Today was my grandma's death anniversary and according to the Hokkien culture, we need to cook a small feast to invite my grandma, grandpa, ancestor and her friends to come and have a meal in this living world @@ I don't know if these soul thingy really exist but Hokkiens has a strong believe in their ancestor's souls. Lucky I have my offday today. Atleast I could help mom a teeny weeny little bit coz she so sayang me she didn't wake me up this morning =/ She woke up at about 6 and by the time I woke up at 9, she's still not done yet. =( Wish she'd just wake me up. See!!! So made so much yummy food! So MUCH until I've been eating the same thing for the whole day.. *pening*





But then I won't be able to help her much this Saturday for the last death anniversary of my great grandparents =((((((((((((((((((( Coz my unpaid leave has been rejecteDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!! Ish.. I have no comment on how they approve leaves. NO COMMENT!


Forsakengel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment