Wednesday, 10 February 2010

On the 18th of January 2010, I went to the Bangsar Shopping Centre RHB branch to open a savings account coz I thought it was compulsery to have an RHB account in order for the company I'm working for to bank in my salary. [but I later knew I could opt for a cheque instead. *geram*] If I knew that earlier, I would not have even bother to open an account @ RHB. [even more when their customer service fucking sucks a bull's cock! OK! *tambah geram*]

Everything was normal when I told a person at the counter that I wanted to open a saving's account and showed him the letter from my company. He's nice. Patiently asked me to fill up a form and get me a number. I did as he said and waited for my turn patiently. Finally I got called to a counter. The woman at the counter did not have any make up on and her face looks like as if it has just been lift off the bbq pit. Hangus sial. I gave her the necessary documents and she show me a few blanks which I have missed. While I was filling it up, she moved to another counter and direct me to go there without addressing my name. So damn rude. When I picked-up my bag and form to go to the other counter, she just said no need to bring your things. Just leave it there. Like, hello? Can talk nicely? When she's done with identifying my thumb prints, she just said Please go back there. DAmn geram you know. Then she told me that they are out of atm cards at that branch and ask me if I want to apply for a debit card. I asked her, is there any charges? [see, have to wait for customer to ask only tell. BAD!] She replied yes and I told her I don't need the debit card then. She then told me to apply the atm card at another outlet. I replied that I do not need an atm card urgently. Therefore, it is okay for her to call me once it is available. She objected with a reason that they have ordered for 2 weeks but it has not arrived yet. Hence, it is better for me to apply at another branch. I resisted. I told her than I really do not need an atm card. Again she insisted me to go her way with the reason that sometimes it can take up to 3 months! I said it's ok. I do not need it. She keep resisting with a fuck face. See also feels like slapping her. It's those kinda bullshit that can suddenly just switch your happy day to a fucking day. You get what I mean. She got me to damn boiled up till I went to get the complain form once she asked me to sit down and wait while she's processing. I filled up the form, asked for her name when she called me to the counter, filled up the form with her name and dump it inside the suggestion form. I'm sure she knew what I was doing. Also, FYI, she did not inform me about the ATM card charges AT ALL!


2nd Ep. On the last day of January 2010, I was informed that my pay has been banked in. They told me to check if the amount has been banked in. Since I won't have time to go to BSC branch to check anytime soon, I went to the Mid Valley RHB branch on the 3rd of February 2010 and enquire if I could check my bank balance there. They said I would need to have an atm card if I am not checking at the house branch, which is the branch where I set up my account. So I thought, since I am there, might as well apply for an atm card. The attendant was quite nice and I enjoyed the customer service there. After I got my atm card, I went to access it at the atm machine and was quite confused as to why the amount was not really right. On the 5th of February 2010, I went to access my account online and to my HORROR, there was a ANNUAL FEES charges of RM 8.00 in my account. I called up the customer service and fumed about this because BOTH BRANCHES did not take the initiative to inform me about the ATM card charge. How stupid is that? It is like as if I went to purchase clothes at a shop and they asked if I would like to get a membership card but did not mention that they will charge RM10 for the card and in the end, I got less change of RM10 from the counter without any information at all. Macam beli barang RM10 tapi kena bayar RM20. *super duper frustrated* Kes tipu helah la ni kan?

The sohai operator just said sorry and told me what they should do. I told her I don't want to hear excuses, I want a solution. This is not my fault. She just keep babbling the same thing and in the end asked me to hold on. I hold on and after awhile, she pura-pura cut off the conversation *wah! macam nak berapi dah* after 15 minutes of phone call! She dare to do that! Not just that! After the disconnection, I got a beep from that number. Just a damn beep I tell you. Macam pure-pura buat rekod yang dia tu dah call back customer tapi customer tak jawab. Fucking cibai. You got lucky got I did not get your name. *going more than 200 degree* I called again and repeated the shit again nicely to another operator called Liana. She told me she'll call back and hung up. Tapi dia tak call back. BODOH sial!!!!!!

Since I am working on afternoon shift tomorrow, I am gonna go make another episode tomorrow. RHB you wait. babi.

Forsakengel.

Tagged: ,

10 comments:

  1. yea... exactly! how can some one like that works in a pet store?

    ReplyDelete
  2. how u knw tat is dead ald..cnt it sleep o..if u have hamster b4 u will knw when it sleep is like tat de..dun be stupid like tat saying it die..get some knowledge b4 saying lah..

    ReplyDelete
  3. can't you differentiate a corpse and a sleeping person? there's breathing movements. I'm not shallow like you. I had like 30+ hamsters once... and I still have 2 now. Maybe you're the one who should learn not to judge like that and assume your knowledge is on top of the world. If I am not an animal lover, I would not take the initiative to write this post just to simple put these people out of business, okay? So maybe next time you can be more polite and ask for more information first before you decide to stupidly shoot your bullets at people.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know for a fact that hamsters donÂ’t get the chance to lie around dead for a long time because they usually get torn apart or eaten up by their fellow hamsters, until nothing much is left. Could it be that itÂ’s sleeping? Because they always sleep in a position that makes them look like they are dead. Another telltale sign is whether any blood has been shed. It doesnÂ’t seem like it though, based on the photos?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I did see that there's blood on it's eye on the other side and it looks frozen. No breathing movements at all.. It's not that tough to notice if it's breathing, or not, true? Also, it is not always that they get eaten up or chewed on =/ Unless they're that hungry or they are aiming for the food in their pouch..

    More over, if it wasn't dead, the assistant at the pet store could explain about it but she seems so ignorant and rude.. Also, if you did read the whole post, you would have read that I mentioned the ignorant staff took away the corpse of the hamster when she saw me taking picture of it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i share the sentiments. RHB really sucks - the service is atrocious, the staff arrogant and the system is backwords...

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeah, very true...they really suck!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like this website was very much informative as well as had a broad collection as for differnet areas. I genuinely appreciated the fascinating contents and the reader contributions themselves had been appropriate as well as insightful.

    ReplyDelete