Wednesday, 9 December 2009

I've been going to different different places w/ hotspots since Tuesday last week due to my current status as you all might have known; Pekebun Anggur. ;D

Let's just do a recap where I've been. Tropicana City. Mid Valley. Bangsar Village. and today at The Sphere. My planned destination was actually at San Francisco Coffee because they are still running this promotion of Buy 1 Free 1 for certain drinks but I end up in Campur2 because there was this shit function beside San Francisco Coffee and hence the outlet was filled out to the outside like a can of Tuna forcing their way out of the small hole of the can.

So I ordered the All Day Breakfast set which includes a cup of tea/coffee with two omega half-boiled eggs and a roti bakar. All just for RM 3.50. Yummilicious!



What's great is that The Sphere also offers amazing speedy wifi and free car park for the first 2 hours! *goes off to ext and enter the car park again coz it's almost 2 hours!* Kidding. Haha..

Forsakengel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment