Sunday, 29 November 2009

Yesterday was the first day I went for jungle trekking w/ my dad and it turned out pretty fun. I kinda like having leisure activities w/ my dad because I like spending time w/ him when he is not the very strict figure he usually is at home (sometimes) and also during serious matter such as during work.

He was a very very nice father during those moments because he always make sure than I will not be hurt/harm and there's much to learn from him. Like when we were crossing the river, I never thought that he would ever lift up rock and place them across the river so that I can walk across the river in a dry path. I also enjoyed the moment when we started fire with the woods and also cooking maggi sardin. He looks really happy and I could feel that he really enjoy and like camping like I do. Yesterday was also a very joyous moment for me as I have never had much fun in the jungle for a very long time.

Today was farming day and he scooped up a lot of tapioca and I can't wait to clean it and bring it home tomorrow!

It's time for bed now coz I'm feeling so exhausted now!

Forsakengel.

Tagged: ,

0 comments:

Post a Comment