Saturday, 22 August 2009

The Pressure!! The Pressure!!

Right after lunch, I got a notice from Jobstreet on my phone requesting me to accept/decline a job interview for Airpak Express, followed by a call from Padini Holdings later on and from marcus evans..

Suddenly, everything is coming in. The interview lucks are flushing in! Just the past Tuesday, I had my first real job interview with NewFlex Communications for the Accounts cum Admins Executive. NewFlex is kinda like a brother company for Mono Ventures. A telecomunication company targeting big corporations. Didn't go so well because I wasn't really prepared for it. Will try my best for the rest..

Applied for Airpak Express on Aug 20th and called for interview on 24th. Not placed on top of my priority but will still prepared well for it. No one really knows about the company until they are in the middle of the interview. At first, I was not optimistic towards the interview with NewFlex but they're better than I thought they are. Applied for the management trainee at Padini Holdings on 28th July, resume viwed 6 times and not even put under the consideration list. Lost hope but recieved a call today for the interview on Monday as well.. after viewing my resume for the 6th times -.- crappy. Allowance going for RM 1,600. Will go for the interview and consider again.. At about 6.oo p.m., got the last call from marcus evans and asking if I am interested in the sales executive position. Well, to be honest, no. I applied for the Event Management department but they told me there was no position in that department. How contradicting with their website. =/ I'd really like to go for the interview if it was for the position. It looks like a really promising company. Just that sitting down everyday and teleconferencing with these high management post people talking about closing a deal is not my thing. I get thirsty easily. Lol..

There you go. 1 down, 2 on the way and more to come! I hope.. I'm waiting for Gagan (Malaysia) Sdn Bhd..

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

8 comments:

  1. HI IAM FROM SRILANKA. I KNOW SARAKAN HE IS MA FRIEND. I KNOW HIM VERY WELL. HE IS REALLY A INNOCENT GUY WHO WONT EVEN THINK OF HARMING ANYONE. I FEEL REALLY BAD FOR WHAT HAPPENED TO HIM. NOW ONLY I CAME TO KNOW about this. i pray god that he must rest in peace...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey,did u went for the interview for management trainee in padini? how was it? and how's the pay like? Coz i got called as well. thx for sharing =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I went for the interview. Apparently, it is around 1,600. you should call and ask if you want more information. or go to the interview. the lady in charge is very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yea, 2mro is the interview. Will just go and see what they got to say. Did u get the job btw?

    ReplyDelete
  5. They'll decide and inform by Thursday and by Friday, we will have to sign the contract and by Tuesday, we will start work...

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. alrite, thx alot for the info =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey. i would like to ask. is the newflex company good? and how was the interview? im a fresh grad so i dun hav much experiences in interviews. tq =)

    ReplyDelete