Tuesday, 16 June 2009

treat students not as humans but chess studs you can move to whatever direction u want. Pour hot water over them, pour coffee over them, pour sticky stuff over them and let the cockroach chew them all over. They do not care as long as these chess pieces can still be used to complete this game.

Am I happy to be selected for the tricampus game? Well, you can kiss my ass if you think I'm glad. I'm far from that.

You guys have no idea of the contents of this book called "The Nottingham Tricampus Game: Malaysia"

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

7 comments:

  1. study lar ~ !! play play play ~~~ :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. you DON'T PLAY. you go study. u always skip class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i didn't skip ~
    i miss calss only ~ T.T

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss on purpose = skip

    ReplyDelete
  5. complicated stuff

    ReplyDelete
  6. This will be quite helpful for me, thanks!

    ReplyDelete