Saturday, 2 May 2009


Do you wanna know which phone I got?

Scroll down and see for yourself!
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

Can't believe it? Better believe it.
I've actually been a fan of this phone like forever, since it came out and so on. I got one with me and still with me too. Then I went to get this new one and replace the old one. Oh yea, I was mentionaing about the housing by the way.

Hohoho.

Got new batteries for my 8310 and 7390 as well coz both are pretty old and useless d. My 7390 battery was pregnant and she could only last 3 minutes of conversation before she need to be recharged wtf.

Omg. So happy.

Why?

Must be because there's seriously nothing to be happy about at this time of the academic year. Wtf. Exam's starting in one month's time.

Lalala...

That aside, I have been given the chance to be at the Tri-campus game which is happening in Nottingham itself! and I was planning for my 1 week extended stay there! but daddy says better not to go because of the Swine Flu!

WhaT?!?!?!

No way lor ))); I wanted to go so badly. Moreover, Mexico's in U.S. wht.

Horrrrrrr?

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

2 comments:

  1. nice phone ~! :P wahkakaka

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice leh... i think the same way XD

    ReplyDelete