Sunday, 1 March 2009

Since I've already blog hopped my dailies, I went to look ard at Innit to see if there's anything interesting..something caught my eyes. There was a post by some random guy stating a Valentine's outing with his gf which I thought was Benjie's gf. So, out of curiousness, I checked out his post and there really are pictures of that random guy with that girl. I was kinda shocked to know that Benjie's actually not attached to her anymore. It feels weird coz I never expected this to happen as there were never hints of it ever happening. Not as recently as this. =/ and now they're bestie.. ? I don't know much therefore, I'm not gonna comment. They're the ones who understood what's best for them.

I wonder how Benjie's doing.

I'm not close to him but yet, close to him. It's like a love/hater r/ship thing but instead of that we have a close/x close thing.

It all started in the era on chatting in IRC, when we were just naive kids. It was really kiddy how it all started. We usually chat in #Xfresh and #Hitz.fm room and that's where we meet. Introduce each other, talked, and suddenly, little Benjie back then went...

Hey, can you be my pet sister? I asked why and kept on resisting but then finally he came up with this: If I won you over a pool game, you'll be my pet sista. Agree? I took the challenge coz he usually lose but then somehow, he won that day. Great determination I guess. Haha..

Don't look at me like yerr.. you still play !Yahoo Games? It was good entertainment during those times, ok. Still is sometimes.. today..

and ard Feb 11 this year, he actually sent me a random post on Fb but never replied to mine after that. I wonder if he was just feeling down. Hope he's coping well with it though. 4 years. and now it's just memories. I hop on to his Fb page and found out he has a blog and then from there hop on to Jean's blog. Jean is close buddy with Benjie and Benjie was the one who said, since you're my sister, can Jean call you jie jie too? and there you go, another one. But we never had much of a brother-sister-sister kinda r/ship. Just a casual friendly r/ship but it surely are one of the fews that I would like to keep in my life. It's weird. Trying to hold on to the r/ship with some one who's so far away from you, someone you've met just once in your life and someone you barely talk to.

Anyhow, I'm glad to have you in my life ;)

*hugz* Hope everything goes well for you, Benjie!

-

On a different note, my mom has discovered Puipo in my room yesterday!!! She came up to my room coz I was complaining that I have to handle 5 F*cking Mosquitoes on Sunday night and hence, she have decided to go on a mission yest night to ZAP up all the mosquitoes in my room! [So sweet, right? Don't get jealous] But it was so so wrong timing!! I was able to hit Puipo and his homie in the toilet but I didn't have time to hid his bunch of food left lying on my table and my mom quickly detected them x.x I denied with the reason that it was not mine and I've already given it back to my friend. She kind of bought it but soon after that, Puipo starts to run on his wheel and made some noise. So I pretended to go to the loo and mom asked if hammy's in the toilet.

So BUSTED.

She treaten to inform my dad about this if I still keep him here.. x.x

How how howwww..?

Don't care la. I'm still keeping Puipo! He's such a charming prince and companion ^^ *squeeze squeeze Puipo*

Good night, Puipo!

*off to bed*

Forsakengel.

Tagged: ,

9 comments:

  1. Not majority of Chinese don't eat beef yet majority of Malays don't eat pork, that's fact right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool down, look at the market way, chinese only have about 30% market share, malay got around 65% market share, and out of the 30% less then half can eat beef. So u think they are pig brain? Think again, the market value is bigger, as business they can actually sell more beef then their chicken... just my 2 cent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello there! My two cents on this. Some Chinese aren't Buddhist and Hindus don't eat beef either so there's two segments of the market out of the equation. But Malaysia is still majority Malay (who can eat beef) and Chinese (who are Christians or atheists) so it still makes financial sense.

    Not as much as their previous promos though - they used to have BOTH - chicken AND beef so at least you have a choice. Don't know why their marketing is a bit off this year.

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jason-L: All malays are suppose to be 100% Islam. So basically, none of them are permitted to consume pork actually.

    kennhyn: I am actually focusing more on their ethical behaviour in promoting their marketing campaign in my opinion. not so much on the financial gain / effective sense.

    Huai Bin: but it doesn't make sense to relate Chinese New Year's Prosperity to Beef. ;(

    ReplyDelete
  5. yalar fuck malaysia's mcD but lol they're still much yummier than UK's McD. so fuck both McDs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. what's the diff between M'sia's and UK's mc D?

    ReplyDelete
  7. lol mcd's here are lembik, fries also not hot and crispy, when u take the burger to eat everything will tend to come out cos i think they just simply throw everything in and everything is cold and not nice!
    ohh only good thing here is they give u a free cheeseburger if u're a student. lol!

    i'm looking forward to go back msia for a proper yummy mcd and ALL OHTER FOOOD!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss curly fries in Malaysia!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha.. I just ate some dew weeks ago. Can't deny that they're really delicious but expensive too =/ I miss KL McD. tha Kajang McD really sux =X The last time I was there, the fillet was really ugly. It is like as if it was some fillet that was sold in the supermarket and fried at home, for twice. Ya twice, omg -.- so ugly. Totally no quality control. It felt like as if I was eating something rubberish.

    ReplyDelete