Friday, 20 March 2009

Forget the frustration about Goku not being a Japanese boi and Chun Li not being a Chinese coz Fast & Furious 4 will be screening in cinemas starting April 2!!!

Start pumping up your adreline for the most anticipated movie thus faR! All three series before this one has been so good that I really can't wait to watch this at the Cinema!

Great looking speeding machines, hot chicks, great story line and best of all, Vin Diesel in the movie!

Just by looking at the trailer would make me more excited about watching this movie.


and guess what? Nuffnang's giving out 50 pair of tickets to the Premier Screening of Fast and Furious 4!!!

I want! I want! I want!

Check out the main website for downloads, games and other stuff here!

Forsakengel.

Tagged:

2 comments:

  1. yerr~~~~
    you oledi get the free ticket to dream girl wat :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. that doesn't mean I can't get/win other stuff for the rest of my life, right?

    ReplyDelete